Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I feel like CBG... Colin said 500 ES and I got scurred and ordered him.... WTF is wrong with me? Haha but I do love the portraits. Definitely my favorite out of the bunch but at the same time I just ordered Rulk!!! Haha I have ****ing issues :slap

I feel like CBG... Colin said 500 ES and I got scurred and ordered him.... WTF is wrong with me? Haha but I do love the portraits. Definitely my favorite out of the bunch but at the same time I just ordered Rulk!!! Haha I have ****ing issues :slap

Which is your favorite, green or Rulk?

:lol it's called addiction my friend and I can't afford to feed it :gah:

I'm the disheveled guy looking through your windows at your statue collection on Christmas day :lol

I'm the disheveled guy looking through your windows at your statue collection on Christmas day :lol

Hahaaha This is us Ondi.

Christmas-story-300x168.jpg

Yeah I can picture us having to watch Tav on Christmas day unwraping his one of kind Santa Pf with Exclusive Billy Bob Thornton swap out portrait :gah: Typical

Lol. Dude, hulk arrives for Christmas! Hopefully...

Which is your favorite, green or Rulk?

Rulk portraits are my favorite. Rulk as a character.... Meh he's alright. Not my favorite matchup in hulk villain history.

As far as the overall sculpt goes my pick is Grey. Green is great and I'm all about him as well but the Grey wasn't even a thought from day one

Dude I knew it was you..... You should have knocked. We had extra eggnog

Rulk portraits are my favorite. Rulk as a character.... Meh he's alright. Not my favorite matchup in hulk villain history.

As far as the overall sculpt goes my pick is Grey. Green is great and I'm all about him as well but the Grey wasn't even a thought from day one

Dude I knew it was you..... You should have knocked. We had extra eggnog

Eggnog!

BS! I saw you down those pint glasses spilling it everywhere flaunting the copious amounts of eggnog you had. If you didn't have your abs on display I could have saved myself the pain and left sooner!

Shame on you...addict!

I knew you'd get all three, surprised you hadn't already ordered :rotfl

Back