Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will easily fit ontop.
You will need it away from the wall a bit and his hand will extend over the front.
I'm putting the Alien LSBs ontop of mine and they are very deep.

@Spidey976, ASDF,izunadrop

I appreciate the kind words and your interest in my Hulk. Unfortunately comissions are no longer being accepted as I have run out of Play-doh. Please stay tuned for future commissions of mine as Hulk was a smash hit :hi5:

Get some red play-doh and make us a rulk.

I stumble across pictures of this on my phone. And become erect with joy... Sorry if this is graphic.

I mean I stand up out of my seat because I'm so happy. Jeez. Get your mind out of the gutter.

Lol yeah some of these statues are pretty "gasmic" to me too. I love these things. Its like a dream come true to own these for me that's why I'm like stacking up on these things.

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

Lol yeah some of these statues are pretty "gasmic" to me too. I love these things. Its like a dream come true to own these for me that's why I'm like stacking up on these things.

Me too. But I have thousands of excuses to collect these. And I'm the complete opposite of "well off", so you know it's passion. Because if I was on the outside looking in, I'd beg myself to not buy these until I was better off. Haha

Me too. But I have thousands of excuses to collect these. And I'm the complete opposite of "well off", so you know it's passion. Because if I was on the outside looking in, I'd beg myself to not buy these until I was better off. Haha

I'm not well off either. I'm good at managing my money and I give up other things to be able to afford these. Its the love man, these are such a huge part of my life and who I am. Wouldn't trade for anything

I'm not well off either. I'm good at managing my money and I give up other things to be able to afford these. Its the love man, these are such a huge part of my life and who I am. Wouldn't trade for anything

Same here. You married or have a gf? Glad I don't have a gf anymore. The last one took all my money :(

Same here. You married or have a gf? Glad I don't have a gf anymore. The last one took all my money :(

Sucks, gfs can be bitc**s man, trust me lol had a few of that type myself. Married now man. Just got married at thr end of last October. Bought a house too. These flexpays are kinda hurting but I'm coming back lol I'm lucky that mine supports me. She says i don't spoil myself but I told her that this is how I do it. Love her to Death!

Sucks, gfs can be bitc**s man, trust me lol had a few of that type myself. Married now man. Just got married at thr end of last October. Bought a house too. These flexpays are kinda hurting but I'm coming back lol I'm lucky that mine supports me. She says i don't spoil myself but I told her that this is how I do it. Love her to Death!

Sounds like a keeper! Haha My last GF did, but complained endlessly about how I spent the 1000$ on cap and hulk. Even though I'm 22 years old, and have worked since I was 12, and hadn't spent any large amounts of money on myself in my entire existence... (Except these statues, a tv, and an xbox or 2)

Sounds like a keeper! Haha My last GF did, but complained endlessly about how I spent the 1000$ on cap and hulk. Even though I'm 22 years old, and have worked since I was 12, and hadn't spent any large amounts of money on myself in my entire existence... (Except these statues, a tv, and an xbox or 2)

Lmao I'm the same way. That's why mine understands. That sucks man. You seen like a chill cat. You'll find true love lol

Lmao I'm the same way. That's why mine understands. That sucks man. You seen like a chill cat. You'll find true love lol

This got deep fast. Haha But yeah, I'm not worried about it, I'm only 22 and have been through the "relationship fields" too much lately. Gladly take a break and spend my money on me.

This got deep fast. Haha But yeah, I'm not worried about it, I'm only 22 and have been through the "relationship fields" too much lately. Gladly take a break and spend my money on me.

:lecture Its your money, spend it on you. Enjoy life and when the right one comes around, then you spend it on her, but make her earn it. Don't waste money on fluzies

:lecture Its your money, spend it on you. Enjoy life and when the right one comes around, then you spend it on her, but make her earn it. Don't waste money on fluzies

Yup!!! Honestly. I'd prefer to sleep with my Cap pf and Hulk pf than the last one! Haha

Yup!!! Honestly. I'd prefer to sleep with my Cap pf and Hulk pf than the last one! Haha

Ya man, stay single (unmarried) as long as you can just don't do it too long cause women will start thinking you got issues with commitment or some skeletons in the closet. Lol rule of thumb if your dating a chick longer then two years and you don't propose at some point during that third they start getting very annoying and anxious that you'll never do it and you get the "I don't think your serious enough about me crap"..

I was with an x for five years never proposed and she ended it because of it lol. I held off getting hitched until my thirties but with my current wife I didn't make her wait years before doing it

Your statues are your girlfriend now! :lecture :lol

No that would make him CBG....I kid I kid.

In all honesty savage you may end up with someone in the end who doesn't really appreciate the hobby, lets face it you can drop a grand on two statues easily, but if they are the right one it won't matter.

Ya man, stay single (unmarried) as long as you can just don't do it too long cause women will start thinking you got issues with commitment or some skeletons in the closet. Lol rule of thumb if your dating a chick longer then two years and you don't propose at some point during that third they start getting very annoying and anxious that you'll never do it and you get the "I don't think your serious enough about me crap"..

I was with an x for five years never proposed and she ended it because of it lol. I held off getting hitched until my thirties but with my current wife I didn't make her wait years before doing it

In my province, people very rarely get married anymore. I was with my wife for 10 years before we mutually decided to do it for fun.

I'll be married for 8 years this Jan. Best thing I ever did, marry the wrong person & it'll be the worse thing you can ever do :lol

My wife isn't into this hobby at all but has never tried to stop me from collecting. I've got a close friend who gave up pretty much everything he enjoyed doing to keep his wife happy, he's just miserable most of the time now. What's the ****ing point?

Back