Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't wait to have my avengers display done. But in my mind, the team keeps growing. Haha

Cap, Hulk, Thor, Ironman, Spidey, Hawkeye, Widow (only at a ridiculously good price), scarlet which( because her and caps fling), vision, quicksilver...

Oh no..... you need an intervention man... jk. I hear you but you gotta draw up a battle plan. For me MY avengers line up will be Cap, Hulk and IM. Those characters are must haves for me. The others I would love but they will come much later on. This year I broke my plan and ordered 1....... yeah fricken just 1 extra statue and it has made me stuggle to fit Hulk in now :gah:

Just order it already Ondi, jeez. Flex bro, flex all the way

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

Get it Ondi! It's calling you!t

Haha. Hulk and Cap are absolute must haves. Thor and Ironman are the second round of must haves (next year and beyond... That mark VII flying statue coming!)

If money ever becomes less of a focal point in my life, you better believe my man cave/ office is going to have custom shelving with these bad boys on every inch of every wall. Haha.

(Maybe not, need to hang my shields and movie posters some where too. Haha)

Get it Ondi! It's calling you!t

Haha. Hulk and Cap are absolute must haves. Thor and Ironman are the second round of must haves (next year and beyond... That mark VII flying statue coming!)

If money ever becomes less of a focal point in my life, you better believe my man cave/ office is going to have custom shelving with these bad boys on every inch of every wall. Haha.

(Maybe not, need to hang my shields and movie posters some where too. Haha)

I am having a hard time keeping the lid on my Avengers lineup too.

Have Black Widow and Hawkeye, with Cap, Thor and Hulk ordered, just waiting for Iron man. But then I think, maaaaybe I add Scarlet Witch before she dissappears...Wait, she has an A base, guess I need another A base Avenger to bookend her on the other side...hmmm, maybe Spiderwoman flanking Hawkeye on one side of him, Widow on the other...It get's kind of crazy.

Damn guys. I'm sorta glad I missed those EXs when I had a chance lol. That list just keeps longer and longer for you Tbolt

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

Have Black Widow and Hawkeye, with Cap, Thor and Hulk ordered, just waiting for Iron man. But then I think, maaaaybe I add Scarlet Witch before she dissappears...Wait, she has an A base, guess I need another A base Avenger to bookend her on the other side...hmmm, maybe Spiderwoman flanking Hawkeye on one side of him, Widow on the other...It get's kind of crazy.

Haha. THE STRUGGLE IS REAL!!!

That's one of my rules, no avengers/blank bases. Since Hulk, Cap and Thor are the current focal point. Everything I get from here on out has to have a basic base.

Scarlet Witch is worth it. I was a vocal critic when it was revealed but sang a different tune when I saw it in person. I purchased it immediately and she is gorgeous.

Scarlet Witch is worth it. I was a vocal critic when it was revealed but sang a different tune when I saw it in person. I purchased it immediately and she is gorgeous.

Sculpt on her is phenomenal. I don't like how the face looks. Would love a Elizabeth Olsen faced comic Scarlet With PF. (I know it won't happen but :drool:drool)

If you want to avoid buying stuff, stop coming back to the forums..... hype hype hype!

Back on track?...

Saw this on my travels today...

red hulk.jpgred hulk1.jpg

Back