1/6 Pangaea 1/6 Greek General collectable figure All New pictures!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Chrono! I never would have imagined I'd pose him without the helmet on, but it's looking that way now, or at least until the new one ships. The color of the armor doesn't bother me THAT much that I'd cancel it, but it would have been nice if they got that right.

Yep, that would be a great dynamic pose and very classic for this character.

Here's another:

Attachments

• 12440_7.jpg
    12440_7.jpg
    79.5 KB
Definitely. And there are little to none suit restrictions, so posing this guy should be a ton of fun.

I guess I will try using the dry brush technique people recommending for the armor, shield, and helmet. It does look better and the helmet doesn't look all that big with the change in color.

Gah, can't wait!

Looking forward to see how you make out with the painting. If I could airbrush it, I'd give it a shot. But, having little dry brush skill I'm too chicken. :lol

Looking forward to see how you make out with the painting. If I could airbrush it, I'd give it a shot. But, having little dry brush skill I'm too chicken. :lol

Id definitely darken the helmet if you do get it. The rest isnt too important but the helmet is a must.

Theres a great pose similar to the one above when he fights Hector, where he has his shield up and his sword pointing thru the curved out section of the shield. Always loved that one. These new pics look great.

My excitement is definitely back up for this figure(not that I was ever going to cancel anyway lol). Def looks better in these pics but that helmet....woof! Sculpt and body look better though. I think some slight mods and it'll be a real winner.

Last edited:
Id definitely darken the helmet if you do get it. The rest isnt too important but the helmet is a must.

Theres a great pose similar to the one above when he fights Hector, where he has his shield up and his sword pointing thru the curved out section of the shield. Always loved that one. These new pics look great.

Oh yeah! I love how versatile his shield can be. Great posing options with just the three things. The helmet I think can definitely be smaller to fit the head. But it'll require some sort of dampener to prevent paint chips. Because the hair itself is very thick.

Looking forward to everyone getting theirs and start the photography and figure testing for any QC problems. I know I would definitely test out the maximum articulation.

as i watched the review it still ok untul i saw the "general" hand , it just ....off puttinggg.... decided to not buy it

Finally some good posing and futzing.
The problems are all still there (size of the helmet, paint apps/weathering, color of the outfit), but at least someone took the time to make the figure look good.

Thanks for sharing!

Finally some good posing and futzing.
The problems are all still there (size of the helmet, paint apps/weathering, color of the outfit), but at least someone took the time to make the figure look good.

Thanks for sharing!
I will definitely take more time to do those after I've painted him. Although I am kinda scared that I'd **** it up. Lol.

mine is in the local post office less than a mile away but its scheduled for delivery tues :gah:

Might pop over there today and see if they are open and if they will let me take it.

Boom well what do you know. Yodel delivered today :yess:

Voted the worse courier in the uk but they are now my best friends.
Will post some pics later today .

Last edited:
Ok here's a quick pic and initial thoughts. I really like it. the figure is quite heavy and the joints a really stiff on mine. The sword is awesome, has a bit of weight, cold and metal. The shield looks great and is plastic. The helmet doesn't bother me to much and I think it will look great once darkened. In fact, Id be worried if it was smaller as it rubs against the sculpt already when putting it on. Sculpt looks great and paint work is decent enough. what I really like is the body. Has great muscle definition and there are hints of blue on the veins which is a nice touch. will play about and take some more pics soon.

Sweet. So he only comes with one set of hands? I think it'll be fine to be smaller. Its workable even to rub a little.

Im really not sure it will but time will tell. Put it this way, I can kinda see why Pangaea made it that size. comes with 8 hands.

Back