1/6 Pangaea 1/6 Greek General collectable figure All New pictures!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I mean, you instantly know who it is when you see it, so that's a plus. Glad the sword is metal, that's cool feature. Body looks better than I originally thought too. Def still pumped for this. Hoping with mohair and smaller helmet(and a bit of paint), it'll be perfect. Thank you for your pics and congrats on getting this guy.

Looks like a fun figure to pose, thanks for the pics!
You should tug a bit on the belt and outfit in general, it seems to be riding a bit high, making poor Achilles look a bit chubby.

Yea I need to fiddle about with him. He is great to pose. Re painted pretty much the whole thing last night. Im thinking off adding some wear and damage and real hair although I may do that as a semi permanent fixture just for when the helmets on.

I did just about everything. Yea dry brush with a little water and blot the paint. just building up the tone and texture... You could easily get away with the leather areas tho. Just started adding some real hair. Messy job lol.

Looking good. I think it will look pretty great with real hair. That had been my plan for getting it customized, but then the oversized helmet popped up. You'll have to post some close up pics. Looks like you're doing it right and I will pick this up eventually.

Theres loads on Ebay. Quality is very good. Real solid figure but needs a slight re paint to bring it up a notch :)

Yea did a little video on my channel. I probably should have cut the back of the hair off but didnt really want to go down that road...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXnB_eEWQSU
Nice review, gyps. It's always weird for me to look and hear reviews from forummers since I've always had a voice as I read what they post. But once I heard the real voice, I'd start to read it in that particular voice.

It really does look better once painted black. But I'd probably still let the gold shine through. Since I kinda like his armor being gold and washed out a little.

It's amazing how the darker color on the armour and suit make a huge difference in how this figure looks.
I'll leave the shield as is though, closer to the prop in the movie.

Thanks for sharing!

Thanks guys. Yes im going to highlight a few more areas with some more gold and add some damage and that will be about it. Darkening the helmet totally changes it for me and it does fool the eye to appear smaller. Its a must or wait for the new helmet...
LIke I said previous, you could just touch the helmet up and leave the rest and it would look great.

Nah, since they showed the prototype pics I knew I would have to repaint the entire armour, it's not just the wrong color, it's sloppily painted.

Yea you can see the brush strokes in the armor but its ok for anyone that didnt want to paint it. Im just adding a few touches to mine now.

Back