Playstation 3 Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone get a new Dual Shock controller yet and have any thoughts about it?

I am going to possibly pick one up today because I really miss the rumble feature when playing games.

Gonna go pick up a PS3 tomorrow. Yes! I need BR! And Batman Begins is releasing on BR in July!! I heard that the new 80GB PS3s come with a DS3 controller. Does anyone know if that is true? I might just go with the 80GB model if it does. If not, I'll just pick up a 40GB and a DS3.

And does anyone have anymore info on that crazy looking GTA4/PS3 thing from a few posts back?? I would wait and get one if it was a sure thing that was coming stateside!

:lecture

I'm not sure, but I think you're right (about the 80GB coming with the DS3 remote). The only one i've heard for certain though is the MGS4 bundle.

And does anyone have anymore info on that crazy looking GTA4/PS3 thing from a few posts back?? I would wait and get one if it was a sure thing that was coming stateside!

I can almost guarantee it won't be coming stateside. It is a very popular thing in Europe to release systems with a game included. Its near impossible to buy a system without a game over there.

Awesome news!!

Sony will be adding DTS HD MA audio decoding to the PS3 through an update next week. This is a really big deal and the one thing that has kept it from being the perfect Blu-Ray player. Very good news!

I love my PS3. who needs a flawed hyped up game like Gears anyway.

I love my PS3. who needs a flawed hyped up game like Gears anyway.

Gears of War is a great game, but us Playstation fans have God Of War and I can't wait for the third one.

Just got my tax return and I'm in the market for a PS3. Anyone know a good place to find the 60 GB model?

Hey, so I was calling around some of my local EB Games/Gamestops to see if anyone had any used or refurbished PS3s so I could get a cheaper one and they are all out. Ok no biggy, I'll get a 40GB.

Well, they (EB Games/Gamestop) keep talking about the "new" 40GB ones are in or coming in today and there are no more 80GB available until the MGS4 package comes out, which looks so awesome! What's that about? Does anyone know what the "new" 40GB model is? They didn't seem to know either, so I figured I'd ask here. Thanks.

No, I understand that, they are mostly retarded. It sucked cause my old roomie, who is a manager at one, is actually knowledgable, but in school.

But has anyone heard anything about the "new 40GB"? Does it include at DS3, cause that would be nice!

No, I understand that, they are mostly retarded. It sucked cause my old roomie, who is a manager at one, is actually knowledgable, but in school.

But has anyone heard anything about the "new 40GB"? Does it include at DS3, cause that would be nice!

I don't think so, I think they're doing a GTAIV version and a MGS4 version.

Yea, I wanted to play the beta for MG Online, but I may just wait until the MGS4 PS3 comes out. I love LE consoles! Love my Halo 3 Edition 360 and apparently these MGS4 models will be in a super Limited Edition quantity!

Back