Playstation 3 Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm just disappointed that I won't be able to really crank up the sound tonight to test it out. :monkey2

I really have to get on my PS3 and really explore. I haven't gone on the network, haven't really gamed....since I got it, the PS3 has been a glorified Blu-Ray player.....I guess I know what I have to do this weekend.

planning on getting a ps3 in time for mgs4

can anyone recommend a bluetooth headset with good connectivity & battery life

how does it last before you have to recharge?

planning on getting a ps3 in time for mgs4

can anyone recommend a bluetooth headset with good connectivity & battery life

how does it last before you have to recharge?
The battery life should be the same as the talk time listed on the headset. I like the plantronics headsets, only problem is a lot of them have low talk time. I have had 3-4 motorola headsets and didnt like any of them.

These will all used with my cell but its the same as using it on PS3. I have a Jabra for the PS3 that I got on clearance it seems to be good.

It cool looking but you can get one thats most likely much better for sound quality for the same price or less.

The nice thing with it being bluetooth it opens up all BT headsets , not just the ones made for system.

For me I would avoid those type and go with the well know and tested ones used by tons of people on there cell phones

Just watched the MGS Saga 2 and it wasn't too bad. I thought they were going to totally rehash the games, but they rehased teh characters which wasn't too bad. And I still :drool over the MGS4 videos. Was that grey fox as the ninja? I thought he was dead?

Back