Playstation 3 Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah....I gotta get back into my PS3....haven't been on the network in forever.

Anyone had any problem with the newest update?My games got this "Foggy" graphic with a annoying contrast,plus when i watch a movie,the picutre is not as good as it supposed to bbe,and this green stripe on the bottom appears,same stripe appears in the meny,only black,ive added some pics,really annoying!

Last edited:
I'll check too. I DL'd it last night.

just got a PS3. UN occulum

although I only have COD right now.
Anybody here play COD online?

I really hope this update fixes my random controller disconnect issue... :sick

It's not looking good though, it was stuck at 99% for a while and now says "An error occurred during the update operation..." :monkey4

I post on this board with my PS3. Is it possible to take pictures and download them to the PS3 and post on the boards? Any help would be nice.

I got my PS3 back from Sony yesterday. It was out for repairs because my sixaxis and BD Remote would randomly disconnect from the machine. The packing slip said there would be a "description of repairs" on it. But there was nothing. And I'm assuming "nothing" is exactly what was done to my PS3 because it still has the same problems! :cuss :banghead

F'N Sony.

I've been meaning to get the dual shock 3 for a while, I love me some rumble.

And I may have overreacted a bit... I only had one disconnect since Friday, whereas before, I was getting them every 20 minutes or so.

Oh well, I already sent a tersely worded e-mail to Sony, can't take that back now.

does anybody like Motorstorm?
I know its old. But I still have a blast racing it online ....

Back