Playstation 3 Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah its a great , multiplayer racing game. Id def be in on any freaks Motorstorm racing...

so besides gta and metal gear what are some other good suggestions for the ps3 because im getting one tomorrow and i want to get some used ones for a decent price.

drake's fortune is the only game I own right now. it's really fun. game of the year for the ps3 last year I believe. it's not cheap used at Gamestop though. i got 10% off because i have a Gamestop card and i think it was like $50....so i paid around $50 after tax i think which is cheaper than new but isn't "cheap".

so besides gta and metal gear what are some other good suggestions for the ps3 because im getting one tomorrow and i want to get some used ones for a decent price.

You cannot go wrong with:

Uncharted
Resistance
Burnout Paradise
Call of Duty 4

You should also download a few if you like casual, pick-up and play games:

Pixel Junk Monsters
Everyday Shooter
Super Stardust HD

kinda odd.
For quite awhile I only saw people saying Resistance sux, now all I've been reading lately is how good it is ....

if its better than COD4, then Im pickin it up. I just got COD4 and its freakin awesome ... :monkey1

kinda odd.
For quite awhile I only saw people saying Resistance sux, now all I've been reading lately is how good it is ....

if its better than COD4, then Im pickin it up. I just got COD4 and its freakin awesome

Don't know if it's better than COD4 but I enjoyed it more than COD2 or 3. I know this is sacralige but I actually enjoy it more than Halo. To each their own. I dig the story, the setting, weapons and the game play is pretty great. I don't think Insomniac can put out a bad game.

kinda odd.

if its better than COD4, then Im pickin it up. I just got COD4 and its freakin awesome ... :monkey1
Resistance and COD4 are two totally different animals, but it is a great game. It's a WWII type game with an Alien Invasion and it's pretty F'n Sweet!

I enjoy how the PS3 outsold the 360 here in the states in May, yet no one talks about it...lol. 360 fans are in denial.

Ok, well I just got my PS3 because I finally felt there was a game worth getting one and I will tell you why the PS3 outsold the 360. It's because no one has one!! DUH!!

Don't get me wrong, I love having one now. COD4 looks the same, although I know that some games do look better. And of course BR is the HD choice. But I would still rather pay for XBL because of the next to perfect functionality of it compared to PSN. And I know that there are some truly some amazing games that are exclusive to the PS3 that are coming out this year and the next, so I'm glad I have one to play those.

Last edited:
Back