Playstation 3 Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, well I just got my PS3 because I finally felt there was a game worth getting one and I will tell you why the PS3 outsold the 560. It's because no one has one!! DUH!!

Don't get me wrong, I love having one now. COD4 looks the same, although I know that some games do look better. And of course BR is the HD choice. But I would still rather pay for XBL because of the next to perfect functionality of it compared to PSN. And I know that there are some truly some amazing games that are exclusive to the PS3 that are coming out this year and the next, so I'm glad I have one to play those.

Damn right...With the release of HOME, Sony will finally trump the 360 online experience...then SONY will have all the crowns, then it's a matter of time before the sales catch up.

What's the 560?

The 360 has been decreasing in sales for awhile now.

Damn right...With the release of HOME, Sony will finally trump the 360 online experience...then SONY will have all the crowns, then it's a matter of time before the sales catch up.

What's the 560?

The 360 has been decreasing in sales for awhile now.

Only because everyone already owns one you dickhole :rolleyes:

If 18,000,000 is everyone then the world has a problem. PS3 is slowly catching up to it and closing the margin and rightfully so, dickhole.

Slowly, very ssssssssssssllllllllllllllllllllllllllllloooooooooooooooooooooooooollllllllllllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Really which ones? The only decent game out this year that was an exclusive was Ninja Gaiden and it got overall ok scores...it's too much of the same.

The PS3 has better titles than the 360 admit it.

Sorry dude, but you sould try to get along, instead of trying to prove endless points that don't matter. be happy that you have the privilege to be here!!, instead of stirring the pot. MAN

Sorry dude, but you sould try to get along, instead of trying to prove endless points that don't matter. be happy that you have the privilege to be here!!, instead of stirring the pot. MAN

Oh I am...I'm not stirring any pot though, it's these 360 fanboys who like to team up on us PS3 owners and rank on our system and us. If they backed off no one would have top argue.

Oh I am...I'm not stirring any pot though, it's these 360 fanboys who like to team up on us PS3 owners and rank on our system and us. If they backed off no one would have top argue.

I have aPS3 and no box, but your being a dick man!! PS3 is cool but, you sould ask your self this, IS IT REALLY WORTH NOT HAVING ANY FRIENDS ON THIS BOARD BECAUSE YOUR STUBBORN, SELF CENTERD, AND A DICK. PS3 AND THE BOX ARE KICK ASS IN THEIR OWN WAYS. NO ONE IS BETTER THAN THE OTHER OK. DEAL WITH IT!!!!

^^^ to be honest, i'm about 2 seconds from reporting him to a moderator. for the past two days the only thing he's been doing is starting fights in every thread in the video games forum.
~~i hope he's looking to get banned because he's not far from it.

^^^ to be honest, i'm about 2 seconds from reporting him to a moderator. for the past two days the only thing he's been doing is starting fights in every thread in the video games forum.

DO WHAT YOU WILL MY FRIEND. I READ IN OTHER THEADS THAT HE WAS A DICK, SO I'M STICKING UP FOR THE BROTHERHOD ,AND I DON'T OWN A BOX. This dude needs to get a clue and fast!!!

DO WHAT YOU WILL MY FRIEND. I READ IN OTHER THEADS THAT HE WAS A DICK, SO I'M STICKING UP FOR THE BROTHERHOD ,AND I DON'T OWN A BOX. This dude needs to get a clue and fast!!!

I'm sure calling othre forum members D***S(among other things) is agianst this boards policy so perhaps there are several members here that need to be reported to the mods.

I'm sure calling othre forum members D***S(among other things) is agianst this boards policy so perhaps there are several members here that need to be reported to the mods.

YES IT IS SIR, and you know what, i was wrong and i'm sorry for being a DICK, but at lest i can admit when i wrong, sorry if i pissed ya off!

Back