Playstation 3 Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know, there could be a correlation but to imply that this is on purpose seems a bit silly. Who knows?!?

Last edited:
There's a new update almost every time I turn the damn thing on so it's hard to correlate errors to updates.

I only pop in thise thread occasionally, so sorry if its been discussed already at length, but is Little Big Planet worth picking up? live up to the hype?

I only pop in thise thread occasionally, so sorry if its been discussed already at length, but is Little Big Planet worth picking up? live up to the hype?

I think so but i'm sure you'll get people telling you otherwise. The only issue i have with it is some times the controls are a little frustrating but once you get how it works it's not a big deal.

Really fun game though - unlike any other game out there right now. And creating your own level lets you get really creative, alos playing other people's levels are a lot of fun.

It definitely is worth it, especially if you like designing your own levels.

My PS3 has suddely stopped reading discs-bluray games and dvds, does anyone know why this is?
it's been absolutely fine until i tried to play fallout3 and the screen froze while loading, now whenever i insert a disc absolutely nothing happens.

it's just over a year old and my warranty may have run out (it was a gift)

what should i do?

1. call sony for a replacement- potential cost issues and i dont know what their response will be like?

2. take it to an independant console repair shop?

ive never heard of this issue and i dont know how i should proceed,

can anybody offer any help?

My PS3 has suddely stopped reading discs-bluray games and dvds, does anyone know why this is?
it's been absolutely fine until i tried to play fallout3 and the screen froze while loading, now whenever i insert a disc absolutely nothing happens.

what should i do?

1. call sony for a replacement- potential cost issues and i dont know what their response will be like?

Join the club, I know at least a few people have had the exact same issue, look back about maybe 10 pages.

what should i do?

You're blu ray player is fried you will have to call Sony for a coffin and pay them $150 for the repairs.

Yep, Sony always charges for defective systems. Got screwed by them with my PS2 back in the day.

I have had a PS3 for little less than a year now and all I have is Resistance and it is ass. Are there any Exclusive titles that are awesome that I am unaware of?

Back