Pokemon X & Y

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why do they earn double XP? Is that just what happens when you receive a pokemon from a trade?

Idk, it just is. plus if your traded pokemon holds a Lucky Egg it earns 300% more than normal. but lucky egg's are hard to find, they come with chansey's

Last edited:
Just picked up my shiny lvl 100 dialga from eb games.

Can't wait for the rest building up to the release of x and y.

Just picked up my shiny lvl 100 dialga from eb games.

Can't wait for the rest building up to the release of x and y.

Nice! :rock

In the US, Gamestop just released the shiny Palkia today, so be on the lookout for that one soon. Stopped by there today and picked it up. Pretty awesome!

Asked the employees about a possible Gamestop exclusive for X and Y. Looks like all it will be is a map and that's about it. Kinda sucks. Was hoping for some place to have something a bit more awesome. :lol

Can anyone clarify the differences between Pokemon X and Y? I take it that the obvious is the legendary pokemon in each, BUT is there a difference between trainers or other pokemon available? I'm looking to preorder and leaning towards 'Y', but not sure if I should be aware of anything else.

Can anyone clarify the differences between Pokemon X and Y? I take it that the obvious is the legendary pokemon in each, BUT is there a difference between trainers or other pokemon available? I'm looking to preorder and leaning towards 'Y', but not sure if I should be aware of anything else.

There's always a difference in Pokemon available.

Man everyone rushing to their local EB, just buy an action replay already hahaha

you cant transfer those to the pokemon cloud

ku-xlarge.jpg

Mega Garchomp confirmed and another mewtwo form?

1175533_517063048379987_757422918_n.jpg

Last edited:
tumblr_msyxi0Dvbe1qfyz1jo9_250.jpg
tumblr_msyxi0Dvbe1qfyz1jo10_250.jpg

tumblr_msyxi0Dvbe1qfyz1jo8_500.jpg

tumblr_msyxi0Dvbe1qfyz1jo7_500.jpg

tumblr_msyxi0Dvbe1qfyz1jo5_500.jpg

Mega Mewtwo has 2 Mega Evolutions, “Mega Mewtwo X” which is X version only is Psychic/Fighting with Steadfast as ability. “Mega Mewtwo Y” Y version exlusive, is Psychic only and can learn Hypnosis.
Mega Garchomp keeps its typing and now has Sand Force as ability.
Chespin’s evolution is Grass-type only and can learn Mud Shot.
Fennekin’s evolution is Fire-type and learns Psycho Cut.
Froakie’s evolution is Water-type and can learn Bounce.
New Fossil Pokemon: Chigorasu the T-Rex is a Rock/Dragon-type with a new ability called called Hard Chin (increases the power of moves that uses its mouth). Amarasu the Brachiosaurus is a Rock/Ice-type with Freeze Skin as ability (it changes the type of the normal-type moves it learns and they become ice-type increasing their power as well).
Torimian is the Poodle that leaked during the Direct, and is a Normal-Type pokemon with Fur Coat as ability (Cuts the damage or physical moves directed at it), you are able to style it by cutting its fur and even painting it. Nyaonikusu is a psychic-type cat with gender differences, the female is the white one with yellow eyes, and the male is the one with blue eyes. They will have different moves and even stats with Keen Eye or Infiltrator as ability.
Team flare has 5 admins: Kuseroshiki, Momiji, Bara, Akebi, and Kolea. And they want to create a beautiful new world.
There’s a table with the typing of a few new moves, and Parting Shot, Geomancy, and Oblivion Wing are listed as unknown types (???).
A new character called Karune is an actress that helps you to customize your clothes and hair at a Salon/Boutique. And you can also battle her.
In the anime, Gym Leader Clemont, and the female playable character are next to Ash in the poster. Clemont seems to have a Dedenne. Mega Blaziken featured as well.
The first XY TCG sets are called Collection X and Collection Y.

Customizable poodle, lets hope we can custom others as well :rock

and im totally digging that rex and mega Garchomp :panic:

I dont think i'll let chespin evolve until he's in his 30's if his final evo doesnt dissapoint me :lol

Back