PREDATOR 1 Remake???!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would guess the same point as to why half the tards here post random meaningless pictures, instead of offering text content. Absolutely none.

Watch out, I used to complain about that crap too --- they don't like that stuff 'round these parts.

Well, if they only did that, i'd understand...but sometimes you just want to have fun...it cant be serious all the time.

And i'm waiting for an answer.

Show me that it isnt...

Seriously, Predator is great, but it is, by no means, "high cinema"

Really? It ain't Shakespeare, but it's by no means as shallow as the kiddie end of a pool. Who's the predator in the first movie? Think about it... Hell, even P2 for that matter...

And critics ripped it a new booty hole when it came out. In fact, Siskel and Ebert said it was basically (paraphrasing) Aliens gone commando, and went on and on about how bad it was.

Obviously, I don't agree with that, but it wasn't an instant classic...

No one has enough fingers to count the times great films don't get their proper due. There still hasn't been one review outside a youtube video (in 2 parts) that properly explains the greatness that is 2001: A Space Odyssy.

wtf-monkey.jpg

InBeforeTheLock.gif

Make a part 3 with Glover and Arnold.

Now that would rock.

:)

No, no no no - I'm going to disagree with that one. Arnold is out of shape, and people called Glover an, "over the hill" cop back then.

I personally don't want Flabby Austrian and Elderly Cop vs. Predator.

Maybe a little cameo, but not as the main characters.

Last edited:
No, no no no - I'm going to disagree with that one. Arnold is out of shape, and people called Glover an, "over the hill" cop back then.

I personally don't want Flabby Austrian and Elderly Cop
vs. Predator.

Maybe a little cameo, but not as the main characters.

Maybe if the Pred was Flabby and elderly it would work? :lol

Adam, Don't you think the comic series with Dutch's bro would be a good movie? The budget would have to be large. Because wasn't there numerous preds and ships in NYC?

The problem is, it was already done with Predator 2.

I've always liked the book Big Game. The novel not the comic book.

Maybe if the Pred was Flabby and elderly it would work? :lol

Adam, Don't you think the comic series with Dutch's bro would be a good movie? The budget would have to be large. Because wasn't there numerous preds and ships in NYC?

Aye, it would have made a damn good movie... I think that was supposed to be the basis of Predator 2, obviously though, it got changed.

The problem is, it was already done with Predator 2.

I've always liked the book Big Game. The novel not the comic book.

BIG GAME AS A FREAKIN' MOVIE? Hell yes! Especially if they stuck with the location being in New Mexico - I could try out as an extra, and oh buddy, if I got it and happened to get killed by Predator (sorta like the no name guys no one cared about in the penthouse scene in P2), I'd be so ^^^^ing stoked.

Plasma shot to the head, getting sliced in half, impaled, whatever. God, that'd be ^^^^ing awesome.

Aye, it would have made a damn good movie... I think that was supposed to be the basis of Predator 2, obviously though, it got changed.

BIG GAME AS A FREAKIN' MOVIE? Hell yes! Especially if they stuck with the location being in New Mexico - I could try out as an extra, and oh buddy, if I got it and happened to get killed by Predator (sorta like the no name guys no one cared about in the penthouse scene in P2), I'd be so ^^^^ing stoked.

Plasma shot to the head, getting sliced in half, impaled, whatever. God, that'd be ^^^^ing awesome.

how awesome would it be to be that guy who always takes a stand just before the screen goes blank?

Back