PREDATOR 1 Remake???!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Of course, nothing could replace the original. But I like the idea of a bunch of Spec Ops going against a bunch of Preds.

This, of all things that would work agaisnt what made the first so good, is the biggest mistake. The Predator was so bad ass, and the fact that he took out 90% of a team; the best humanity had to offer all by his lonesome just reinforced that. The Predator was a veteran of the hunt, and his skills shined. It was the point of the entire concept.. A species comes to earth that is completely above us, and the hunters becomes the hunted. The first movie played on that so, so well.

Nah get ^^^ed P1 is a classic it doesn't need to be remade
Its like saying lets Remake LOTR or Titanic

I wasn't paying much attention to this thread after stating my opinion... but did you just put Ti-frigging-tanic on the same list as Predator 1 and LOTR?
Seriously?

Do you know what a reboot is? Its not a remake....its just another start for a series. It would basicly be Predator 3....just without the canon crap.

Corny as hell....turned James Cameron into a sea whore.

you know you love it...

titanic.jpeg

:monkey3
:rotfl

Younger....and I'm clueless because its a corny love story? Yes, it has great effects....but it doesnt hold up.

From the sounds of it, you'd find every plot about love pretty corny. Right? Think about it. Can you name any romance flicks you find really good? Or are you just a genre hater?

You were probably, like what, 10? 9 years old when it came out/watched it? For a 17 year old kid who wants to do something in the business, you're pretty clueless:gun:lol

Titanic is a cheesefactory. It's ok if you like it but you can't blame people for hating it...i mean....come on.

Back