PREDATOR 1 Remake???!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From the sounds of it, you'd find every plot about love pretty corny. Right? Think about it. Can you name any romance flicks you find really good? Or are you just a genre hater?

Well....I do like Just Friends....but really no. I'm not a romantic film fan. I'll only take it if its funny, and or action packed.

And what's up with this board lately? So damn angry. Anrgy board! :rotfl

Well....I do like Just Friends....but really no. I'm not a romantic film fan. I'll only take it if its funny, and or action packed.

Maybe it's some people's time of the month... :monkey3

Sorry.................
lool.gif

I like anger! And i hate Titanic!!!! I hate Titanic ALMOST as much as I hate the idea of Predator being remade or rebooted. Flims today just plain suck! I'll just stick to watching classics over and over. Aliens for the 200th time is way better than anything they can come up with anymore. Thus why Hollywood keeps trying to remake everything

CelticP i thought Steel Magnolias was you favorite that's not that far from that genre. Did you ever get those Steel Magnolias custom figs done btw?

steel_magnolias.jpg

Yeah. But they freakin got run over by a train...

(How I know someone got run over by a train in that movie, I dont know....)

Do you know what a reboot is? Its not a remake....its just another start for a series. It would basicly be Predator 3....just without the canon crap.

For someone who has ^^^^^ed and moaned about continuity, you sure love to defend this idea.

If Fox were doing this, which I firmly believe they aren't, we don't have any clue if 'reboot' is a smoke screen term or not.

The only film I want Rodriguez to pursue with the Predator franchise is his old idea of how the Elder in P2 gets the flintlock pistol. I'd be very, very happy with that, and the ^^^^ing Predator would FINALLY live at the end of the movie.

Until Fox does announce something, the trailers for that fan film AVP: Redemption will hold me over just fine.

(How I know someone got run over by a train in that movie, I dont know....)

Because you watched it 5 times back to back last night and after that you couldn't stop dreaming about Sally Field.

For someone who has ^^^^^ed and moaned about continuity, you sure love to defend this idea.

If Fox were doing this, which I firmly believe they aren't, we don't have any clue if 'reboot' is a smoke screen term or not.

The only film I want Rodriguez to pursue with the Predator franchise is his old idea of how the Elder in P2 gets the flintlock pistol. I'd be very, very happy with that, and the ^^^^ing Predator would FINALLY live at the end of the movie.

^^^^ING ^^^^ ^^^^!1111

No, RR's idea was Glover and Arnie go to Planet of the Predators to duke it out.

And yeah, i'm defending it BECAUSE the continuty NOW is lame. You know they'll TRY to tie the next Predator with AvP-R, and that wont fly.

And Sally haunts me in my dreams.....:drool

LOL there ya go. Have JCVD go up against the nest predator! In some underground pit fight! And the winner gets a date with....................................... Sally Fields! Write it up boys, we've got a winner!!!

I bet your copy of this is all sticky:

playboy-mar86.jpg

Hey! Gimme that back! Jerk!

And the problem with an AvP reboot, is that no one knows how to do it right. They keep hiring the worng people. Anderson had a decent idea, and the film looked good....but everything else was crap. But atleast he was cool about it, and didnt belittle the fans like the BS did.

^^^^ING ^^^^ ^^^^!1111

No, RR's idea was Glover and Arnie go to Planet of the Predators to duke it out.

And yeah, i'm defending it BECAUSE the continuty NOW is lame. You know they'll TRY to tie the next Predator with AvP-R, and that wont fly.

And Sally haunts me in my dreams.....:drool

Personally, I liked both AVP's just fine - two isolated... well, one isolated incident and one big KABOOM wiping a town off the face of the planet doesn't HAVE to ^^^^ up anything.

I personally, a good while back mind you, was that Rodriguez pitched a title called "PREDATORS" set in the past, which would explain the pirate pistol junk.

Either way, Fox most likely isn't doing, or planning a thing right now. Whatever they do, if Ian isn't in the Predator suit, I'll poop myself and cry.

Back