Predator 2: Shadow Predator (2011 Toy Fairs Exclusive)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No it isn't. It's extremely inaccurate. If you knew anything about the friggin creature, you'd realize that.

Last edited by a moderator:
OhReally.jpg

^ :lol The Hot Toys P1 head sculpt is actually pretty accurate to the source material.

Fixd.
It's NOT 100% accurate at all, but it's verry close to.
Especially if you compare it with a disgusting new sculpt by Tsang :lol

Did the lost predator have a bio on in the movie?I did think he did and if not why did he come with a bio?
Think very lost predator should come with one just for fun.I am getting him but if there was any problem with this order i would'nt have cared due to the fact he didnt come with one.

Did the lost predator have a bio on in the movie?I did think he did and if not why did he come with a bio?
Think very lost predator should come with one just for fun.I am getting him but if there was any problem with this order i would'nt have cared due to the fact he didnt come with one.
The Lost Predator (Borg), did NOT have a Bio in the movie. The Bio and spear that Hot Toys gave him actually belong to two other Lost Preds.

Spear = Hippie
Bio = Boar (although HT painted it a different color)

Hot Toys only gave him the Bio and spear because they probably thought he'd be their only Lost Predator..

@Frocksin
Don't bother with him..

nope.

borgscreenshot.png

he did however have a sword on his belt in the movie. HT decided he should come with a bunch of other crap he didn't have though.

here it is on the NECA figure.

Predator_LostPredators1.jpg

the worst part is HT could've included it with the Shadow pred instead of just giving him the Elder's sword. that's just lazy.

Hot toys did something weird with their Lost pred. As mentioned by Lar'ja Thwei, Lost pred seems to be an amalgamation of 2 or 3 preds from the lost tribe combined into one. As seen in the above pic, Lost has the mask of the brown pred, and the spear of the white/greyish pred.

Last edited:
here it is on the NECA figure.

Predator_LostPredators1.jpg

the worst part is HT could've included it with the Shadow pred instead of just giving him the Elder's sword. that's just lazy.

I have to say, from this pic of the Lost tribe, I'm pretty impressed with the movie accuracy of Neca's pred sculpts. I never really noticed or respected the pred sculpts from Neca until I saw their version of the Tracker Hound. Their Tracker Hound sculpt puts Hot toy's hound sculpt to shame IMO. Sorry to get off topic again. I wonder if Neca will do their version of the Shadow pred.

Last edited:
I have to say, from this pic of the Lost tribe, I'm pretty impressed with the movie accuracy of Neca's pred sculpts. I never really noticed or respected the pred sculpts from Neca until I saw their version of the Tracker Hound. There Tracker Hound sculpt puts Hot toy's hound sculpt to shame IMO. Sorry to get off topic again. I wonder if Neca will do their version of the Shadow pred.
yep.

Predator_LostPredators2.jpg

Nice! Are they 1/4 scale?
those are two-up prototypes. so 2X the size of the 7" figures. about 1:6 scale. i kinda doubt NECA is gonna make those guys into $80+ 19" figures considering they had less than a minute or so of screen time. that said, i'd buy every single one if they made them.
this is not the first time is. it is unclear why the prototypes made ​​in 1/6. a release is usually a 7-inch figures and sometimes in 1/4. why? :huh
1:6 scale is easiest to work with sculpting-wise. it's pretty standard and many collectible manufacturers use it and then scale up or down for production as needed.

Back