Predator 2: Shadow Predator (2011 Toy Fairs Exclusive)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I couldnt wait and I ordered Shadow from Toys2. He arrived on Friday and is a worthy addition to the lost clan. Hot Toys knows how to make a Predator! My only gripe is the lack of articulation on the body, I miss the ab, double jointed kees & elbows. Dont get me wrong, the sculpt is fantastic. I just wish I could get more "subtle" poses/gestures instead of standing straight up. Guess I have to try harder :)

My darling arrived 2 hours ago:
I made a few shots. It is my best HT ever. I love it!

IMG_0756.jpg

IMG_0765.jpg

IMG_0763.jpg

Msolat-IMG_0759.jpg

IMG_0776.jpg

IMG_0774.jpg

IMG_0782.jpg

IMG_0791-1.jpg

I have to stop following this thread because I can't get it for a good price (I'm from Portugal, you know, customs, courier taxes, high shipping cost, etc.) and the pics... oh the pics! :gah:

For a figure that was supposed to be an Exclusive, I've been seeing him become available from vendors just like any other figure and for good prices too.

For a figure that was supposed to be an Exclusive, I've been seeing him become available from vendors just like any other figure and for good prices too.

HT made more to meet demand and then lots of folks canceled to get other Hot Toys and i guess SSC have enough of them to go to other retailers.

HT made more to meet demand and then lots of folks canceled to get other Hot Toys and i guess SSC have enough of them to go to other retailers.

That sucks, since I'm paying full price through SSC and I could've saved 10% from a vendor.

which vendor is actually charging 10% less though? They seem to be charging more than retail for Shadow Pred from what I can see.

On Ebay every Shadow goes over 270$ but they are in stock.
And with a chinese seller you can talk about avoid vat+tax to low value the item.I live in the EU. If I preorder for 203$+VAT+TAX (203$+25%+8%) 269.9$
Same price and the customs charging method takes 2-3 weeks :thud:

Thats why I ordered from Ebay from China. EMS shipping...3-4 days :rotfl

On Ebay every Shadow goes over 270$ but they are in stock.
And with a chinese seller you can talk about avoid vat+tax to low value the item.I live in the EU. If I preorder for 203$+VAT+TAX (203$+25%+8%) 269.9$
Same price and the customs charging method takes 2-3 weeks :thud:

Thats why I ordered from Ebay from China. EMS shipping...3-4 days :rotfl

my post was meant to help everyone else besides you..

:nana:

Back