Predator 2: Shadow Predator (2011 Toy Fairs Exclusive)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got a notice a couple of weeks ago, cant wait for this Pred!! so excited. Im only buying the new preds on the sculpted bodies, Im really wishing that they re-do the AVP ones but this and classic will do for now

Well this sucks...

"Sideshow will begin shipping this item on Thursday, October 20th, for the start of our annual Spooktacular event"

I wanted it to shio after payment like every other release :(

Well this sucks...

"Sideshow will begin shipping this item on Thursday, October 20th, for the start of our annual Spooktacular event"

I wanted it to shio after payment like every other release :(

Yeah lame , i didnt know that.It would take about 10 days to get to me anyway.Good to know Nova!!!!thanks
Hey if your not getting the classic and this is your first i would totally switch to the classic

Yeah lame , i didnt know that.It would take about 10 days to get to me anyway.Good to know Nova!!!!thanks
Hey if your not getting the classic and this is your first i would totally switch to the classic

I'm getting the Classic too :hi5: i'm new to Predators, never had a lot of interest beforehand, but really getting into them now.

Not bad enough that im' asking for them to remake everything for my sake though :lol

On Ebay every Shadow goes over 270$ but they are in stock.
And with a chinese seller you can talk about avoid vat+tax to low value the item.I live in the EU. If I preorder for 203$+VAT+TAX (203$+25%+8%) 269.9$
Same price and the customs charging method takes 2-3 weeks :thud:

Thats why I ordered from Ebay from China. EMS shipping...3-4 days :rotfl
How much is EMS shipping to your place?

Yeah, it's a bit of a bummer that SS aren't shipping for 10 days after they take payment...

Someone at Sideshow must have heard the complaints. Just got this email:

REVISED Shipping Notice
***READ ONLY E-MAIL***
***DO NOT REPLY***
_
Dear Valued Collector,
_
Thank you for your pre-order of the Shadow Predator 12-inch figure (SKU# 901321)!_ Sideshow is excited to begin shipping orders for this highly anticipated Hot Toys item as soon as possible, and as such we have moved up the shipping date to Thursday, October 13th (not October 20th as may have been previously stated).
_
Our staff will be busy processing orders all next week, beginning on Monday, October 10th._ If you have any last-minute changes or need to cancel your order, please have your “T” or “P” Order Number ready and call our office on Monday morning so that we can assist you in time._ Our toll-free number is 1-855-SIDESHOW (1-855-743-3746).
_
We appreciate your order!_ If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at [email protected].
_
Best regards,
_
The Sideshow Processing Department
_
Sideshow Collectibles
2630 Conejo Spectrum Street
Thousand Oaks, CA 91320 USA

I never got the email saying they were shipping on the 20th. Just the possessing on the 10th.

Not there.

Processing Alert Notice

***READ ONLY E-MAIL***

***DO NOT REPLY***

PROCESSING BEGINS: Monday, October 10, 2011

Item name: Shadow Predator 12-inch figure

Item #:

Item price: $ 224.99

Dear Valued Collector,

We will begin processing all orders for this item on October 10, 2011. We ask that you have the funds available on your credit card by this date to ensure the successful processing and shipment of your order.

DO YOU NEED TO CANCEL THIS ORDER OR UPDATE ITS INFORMATION?

If you have last-minute changes or need to cancel this order, you must contact Customer Service directly IN THE NEXT 24 HOURS by phone at 855-SIDESHOW or (805) 214-2100 (ext. 2).

Customers will be responsible for any shipping fees as a result of late cancellations or incorrect shipping addresses as per our policy posted at the following link: https://www.sideshowtoy.com/helpdesk/?p=99

IF YOU NEED A FINAL TOTAL COST:

If you still require a final cost prior to your item shipping, you must request one by phone. If paying by check or Money Order ( U.S. funds), we must receive your payment (sent via an expedited and traceable method) by October 10, 2011; otherwise, your order will be cancelled. You must write your Order Number, your Name and contact information on your payment.

ABOUT YOUR INVOICE AND TRACKING INFORMATION:

Once your order ships, you should expect to receive an e-mail containing your final Invoice and an e-mail containing the tracking number and web links for your shipment. Sideshow uses both FedEx and UPS delivery services and will generally select the service that has the best rate to your location, unless you have contacted us prior to the shipment of your item with a preference of a carrier.

PLEASE INSPECT ALL ITEMS IMMEDIATELY UPON RECEIPT:

Any returns or exchanges must be sent to us and received within 30 days of delivery. For more information, visit the following link:

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/helpdesk/?p=106

We are happy that we could assist you with this order! If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at [email protected].

Best regards,

The Sideshow Processing Department

Sideshow Collectibles

2630 Conejo Spectrum Street

Thousand Oaks, CA 91320 USA

***OPERATING HOURS***

Monday – Friday

8:30 am – 5:30 pm (PT)

***CONTACT BY PHONE / FAX***

In the U.S. : 1-(855)-SIDESHOW (1-855-743-3746)

Outside the U.S. : 1-(805)-214-2100 x2

(805) 214-2190 Fax (Attn: CS Dept.)

***CONTACT BY E-MAIL***

Customer Service: https://www.sideshowtoy.com/custserv/

[email protected]

Site: www.SideshowCollectibles.com

If the item is over $185 you’ll have to sign for it:

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/helpdesk/?p=66

Changes in re-routing fees!

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/helpdesk/?p=99

Refused Packages at delivery:

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/helpdesk/?p=98

Thankfully, Sideshow allowed me to flex this one at the last minute. With Batman, this and other stuff during this month, it's really nice to have a little funding freed up.

Thankfully, Sideshow allowed me to flex this one at the last minute. With Batman, this and other stuff during this month, it's really nice to have a little funding freed up.

I tried to Flex Batman and SSC wouldn't let me. Luckily, I have the Shadow Pred on Flex.

Back