Rainman Artwork project 2013 "Pulp Fiction"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope Rainman does the long haired version for everybody's sake.

I'm sure most of you in here know how I feel about making a second HS and calling it a DX (SMDH)

I hope Rainman does the long haired version for everybody's sake.

I'm sure most of you in here know how I feel about making a second HS and calling it a DX (SMDH)

I hoope he doesnt make the pony tail the primary sculpt and the long hair version the DX. That would push me and others away form this for sho!

I hoope he doesnt make the pony tail the primary sculpt and the long hair version the DX. That would push me and others away form this for sho!

I will flat out pass on it most likely. I need Vincent and Jules as a tandem

No thats not what I meant.

I do not like second HS as a DX option.
If your going to offer a second HS let us choose which one or let us choose to buy both, but don't make it a DX.

A second HS as a DX would have made sense with Pee Wee (still borderline though)
To me the epitome of a DX is paying extra to get an Oompa and not an extra HS.

Ponytail head should be dx exclusive.

If the ponytail was the DX, that'd mean the dancing clothes and accessories would have to be included, but then you're talking about a whole figure, and not just a DX sculpt.

Regular dancing Vince full set to compliment Mia, and a later release of black suit Vince to compliment Jules. Four figures. Although he'd save time on Vincent's black suit and long hair sculpt, because the foundations would already be there.

Personally I'd like to see the black suit and accessories for Vince offered separately in a clothing set (that is, if he doesn't make long haired Vince), otherwise it might as well be a full set release.

I did not think he wore different shoes so presumed just the tie would need to be included also.

Guess I was wrong.

The only thing that the two outfits share is the shoes. The collars on both of the white shirts are very different

If the ponytail was the DX, that'd mean the dancing clothes and accessories would have to be included, but then you're talking about a whole figure, and not just a DX sculpt.

Regular dancing Vince full set to compliment Mia, and a later release of black suit Vince to compliment Jules. Four figures. Although he'd save time on Vincent's black suit and long hair sculpt, because the foundations would already be there.

Personally I'd like to see the black suit and accessories for Vince offered separately in a clothing set (that is, if he doesn't make long haired Vince), otherwise it might as well be a full set release.

At this point the only thing that's missing to achieve both looks is the long hair sculpt. Someone mentioned that he confirmed that he's doing the black suit too.

My biggest concern remains the fat suit. I'd hate to see a skinny Vince show up after he just did that with Anton.

Ah I see. Didn't know that.

Really not sure what to suggest for this then. Perhaps this is the best route however the important loose strands at the front are still important for the ponytail look.

Yup. The collar on the suit is lower (or longer), tighter and has a strong downward peak (it's a suit shirt). The collar on the date shirt has a stubbier wider collar since it's not a formal suit shirt and is meant to be more casual

COLLARS:

pulp_fiction_01.jpg

pulp-fiction-bd-screenshot-travolta-jackson.jpg

IT ALMOST REMINDS ME OF A NEW SCHOOL VERSION OF THESE COLLARS:

goodfellasn.jpg

THE REST:

Blazer with leather lapels & Black jeans (instead of black suit pants)

127558-370.jpg

pulp_fiction_046_54_de.jpg

pulp__fiction_dance.jpg

4840313_700b.jpg

:goodpost: Yup! and Jules has the tie bar underneath his tie that elevates it a tad and pins down his collar ever so slightly

Yup. The collar on the suit is lower (or longer), tighter and has a strong downward peak (it's a suit shirt). The collar on the date shirt has a stubbier wider collar since it's not a formal suit shirt and is meant to be more casual

COLLARS:

pulp_fiction_01.jpg

pulp-fiction-bd-screenshot-travolta-jackson.jpg

IT ALMOST REMINDS ME OF A NEW SCHOOL VERSION OF THESE COLLARS:

goodfellasn.jpg

THE REST:

Blazer with leather lapels & Black jeans (instead of black suit pants)

127558-370.jpg

pulp_fiction_046_54_de.jpg

pulp__fiction_dance.jpg

4840313_700b.jpg

Excellent research man. :clap

Awesome banner on RM's website:
8475395653_319f05e63e_b.jpg

Need better pics of that sculpt!

The hair down the right side of his face is necessary!

Back