Rainman Artwork project 2013 "Pulp Fiction"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, the role was written for Vic Vega (Mr Blonde) and it would have then been a prequel to Reservoir Dogs. But Michael Madsen dropped out two weeks before the finishing of the script and it resulted in QT casting Travolta as Vic Vega's brother instead

Would have loved that movie to have been made, always gutted when I think about it. Hate the last ideas for the story though, of turning them into twins of the characters, which was just dumb.

I didn't say who the role was written for, I said DDL asked for the part of Vincent and was refused it.

I didn't say who the role was written for, I said DDL asked for the part of Vincent and was refused it.

tumblr_ltrdiprd371qm0tn1.jpg

Awesome sig Aaron!

We're not correcting you buddy, just another interesting fact. I think QT did good in casting Travolta. :exactly:

Thank you :duff

Oh yeah I know that, all is cool, I just thought I was getting misquoted is all :peace

Great casting as always by QT!

I would love to see a pack of red apple cigarettes alongside that book?

Ok, maybe Vince did smoke rollies, but it would be a nice nod to QT?

103716029_pulp-fiction-red-apple-cigarette-pack-ebay_zpsb7620024.jpg

Last edited:
Latest from Rainman:

Hello, all. It’s Rainman.

First of all, I feel sorry that I made you guys to be confused about the orders.

Actually, there would have been an option that buyers could choose for the costumes either the one you see and the others that produced already at the beginning. Because the other costumes are also quit well made as well. However, these a little complicated options made you guys to be confused.

Anyway, ponytail hair heads are not available to order now because I already made it changed based on the requests from you guys. Even though there are some leftovers, it might be useless because of shrinking problem.

So, now I am planning to release ponytail hair version later after this long hair type.

Also, V sign hand is not selected this time and Modesty Blaise book will be substituted instead. Because there were requests and ideas from you guys that 1/6 scale accessory is better than key chain.

Thank you for your understanding.

By the way, buyer must make a payment in 3 days because I have to give a chance to the next waiting person unless buyers keep on time.

Please stay turn for my next project Samuel L. Jackson

Thank you.

Rainman

Most of the accessories can be done at great quality by some of the board members :dunno
He's gotta do Vince's earing and Jule's goldnugget bracelet. Those guns have to look
better than somthing we can find on one of the parts bashing websites.

Together these figures will look badass though.

Here are some more things: Book Vince was reading, Butchs cookie jar thing where he placed his watch.
Pulp-Fiction-1994-movie-props.jpg

Pulp-Fiction-1994-movie-props.jpg
558056_542586402442891_1870170465_n.jpg
[/IMG]

Haha! Awesome he used that reference material :yess: :yess:

3Day Time to pay.....The Stakes are High :lol

Last edited:
Have we worked out if he's got any kind of padding/fat suit on yet? Looks like it in some pics but not in others

Back