Rainman Artwork project 2013 "Pulp Fiction"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope secret item 2 is an accessory for Vincent, but is it just coincidence that it looks like Marcellus Wallace's head?

I am waiting for this reveal too. I hope it isn't a Macellues head with rubber freakball key chain!

I hope secret item 2 is an accessory for Vincent, but is it just coincidence that it looks like Marcellus Wallace's head?

:lol I did think that, but surely he wouldn't provide us with a head and nothing else???

Posted on Rainman's Facebook:

558056_542586402442891_1870170465_n.jpg

Looks good, but isnt rhat something corrose or some other member whos name escapes me right now is capable of doing as well? Id really hope the secret item is something that rainman sculpted.

So full set carries everything including t shirt an shorts right .

And h&c sets do have a painted head in the set but you have to buy t shirt and shorts seperatly and that's available Friday is that correct to my understanding .

Interesting fact: Daniel Day Lewis wanted the part of Vincent but QT refused him the role in favour of Travolta. Could have been another DDL figure :rotfl

Actually the role was gonna go to Michael Madison, if I'm not mistaken, I could be wrong. QT really wanted to make a movie with Travolta, and cast him instead.

Not to thrilled about the secret full set item. Mike's right, easy accessory to make by one of our other artists around here.

Actually the role was gonna go to Michael Madison, if I'm not mistaken, I could be wrong. QT really wanted to make a movie with Travolta, and cast him instead.

Not to thrilled about the secret full set item. Mike's right, easy accessory to make by one of our other artists around here.

Yeah, the role was written for Vic Vega (Mr Blonde) and it would have then been a prequel to Reservoir Dogs. But Michael Madsen dropped out two weeks before the finishing of the script and it resulted in QT casting Travolta as Vic Vega's brother instead

Back