Rainman Artwork project 2013 "Pulp Fiction"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Doubtful or else it would be pictured in the clothes set I guess.

What I was afraid of :( oh well still looks incredible.

The way Rainman has cleaned all this mess up over the last 36 hours must be commended. If it was me I'd have told everyone to **** off and that would have been the end of it. Man has the patience of a saint and wants nothing but the best for his fans awesome job RM.

So is this 8PM eastern standard time, meaning later this evening? This is the problem with a worldwide sale. Everyone's confused. Maybe some kind of a countdown clock function would be helpful.

So is this 8PM eastern standard time, meaning later this evening? This is the problem with a worldwide sale. Everyone's confused. Maybe some kind of a countdown clock function would be helpful.

I think it's 8pm Central Time which is like 11am on Monday the 4th for me here in Japan :lol.

I think it's 8pm Central Time which is like 11am on Monday the 4th for me here in Japan :lol.

That is correct 8pm US central time or 2am here in the UK. Rainman's sales have always gone live at 8pm US central time

I don't know what RM would do without you man :rock

Actually not sure how he made the Gunmen series as you were not around then! He must have really winged it :lol

I've been around since 2004. Where U Been?
262B94F1-8E74-423E-A99E-9B0BE384EF4D-2764-000005B4B37B7F12_zps800ed034.jpg

You recognize that Signature?.....Yeah, something even Rainman would respect. Now go back to what you know best....Selling your Dolls.
E937698E-C478-4B38-9808-A5D14E1FB9A4-2764-000005A43E56E290_zps001f7915.jpg

....Back to Jules and Vince.

Last edited:
I've been around since 2004. Where U Been?
A680A05D-74AA-40C6-9BB8-DEE713E6EE9F-2764-000005A4DD54AF01_zps7c4da4f5.jpg

You recognize that Signature?.....Yeah, something even Rainman would respect. Now go back to what you know best, selling your Dolls.
E937698E-C478-4B38-9808-A5D14E1FB9A4-2764-000005A43E56E290_zps001f7915.jpg

....Back to Jules and Vince.

Very cool figure Turbo however I've been involved in the 1/6th game since '99 I take it that makes me a better person than you ;) oh no wait it doesn't lol. Who gives a **** how long any of us have been collecting or been involved with these things makes no difference.

Like you say back to Vince...

Very cool figure Turbo however I've been involved in the 1/6th game since '99 I take it that makes me a better person than you ;) oh no wait it doesn't lol. Who gives a **** how long any of us have been collecting or been involved with these things makes no difference.

Like you say back to Vince...

Show me something.

I'm ABOUT This. Dont pick a fight, I'm not the one! Let's keep calm and civil.

....back, back to Jules and Vince.

Last edited:
Show me somthing.

Lol happy to although I am currently at work. Ain't picking no fights either Turbo your the one who made a statement implying time spent collecting was somehow important.

My collecting on a personal level if your talking about the likes of Hot Toys and Custom figs on here started in 2009. But my involvement with the 1/6th scene started for me pretty much the day I was born. My father has been collecting 1/6th since the late 70's early 80's and I grew up around it. His collection consists of many many pieces from ranges such as action man, gi joe, takara combat joe, group action joe, polstil, geyper man and so on. All of which paved the way for the likes of gi joe (in his modern incarnation), 21st century, dragon and of course Hot Toys, Enterbay the list is never ending.

From the age of about 4 I can remember going with my father to conventions and swap meets here in the UK. As I got older he started taking me on his trips to shows in Europe, the Netherlands, France etc. At the age of 13 (1999) I went with him for the first time on one of his cross Atlantic trips. I went with him at least once a year every year for the next 7 years. My father has dealt with the stuff that paved the way for people like Rainman since before I was born and it's a huge part of who I am.

So my experience with 1/6th run deep and it has always been a large part of my life. I got my first true 1/6th piece at the age of 13 and haven't looked back. Since then I have put together almost a complete collection of Takara Combat Joe 12" figures (Japan's answer to Gi Joe) which took me and my father the best part of 10 years. When I get home in approx 3 hours I will happily take some photos for you of my TCJ stuff it truly is incredible. I haven't got it out on display yet as I want to do something truly special with it display wise. Simply sticking it in Detolfs will not suffice.

Anybody who knows me personally will I'm sure verify every word of the above is true.

So the shirt and shorts are being offered outside the full set and all that is included is the book? I think for the first I'm not gonna order the full set. Feel like the books not enough and since the shirt and shorts are available to order, they're not really a "special" item. :dunno

Just thinking out loud here......

I agree homie, clothing sets and unpainted sculpts go up in a fee days anlong with the H&C sets, right?

I know exactly where you're coming from. Having a hard time justifying the fullset also this time.

Hmmm I still think the fullset has some value. $290 extra but you are getting Rainman's paint work, the book, a true type, packaging etc and the fact the man himself puts the whole lot together.

I wasn't keen on the FS when everything was first announced but now everything has been clarified I think it has far more value than it did 48 hours ago.

Back