Rainman Artwork project 2013 "Pulp Fiction"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think he's getting so many VIPs at this point (including myself), that with really popular figures he's gonna feel pressure to up edition sizes again to let non VIPs get a shot.

Hm...so I assume theres probably well beyond 35 VIPs then, cause from the likes of it not everyone of you VIPs actually want the fullset.

So happy I got the Anton H+C at least...

I think he's getting so many VIPs at this point (including myself), that with really popular figures he's gonna feel pressure to up edition sizes again to let non VIPs get a shot.

Instead of up the edition he should allocate some peices to general release, close the VIP list and have a policy for current VIP's that require them to keep up with their accounts at Full set status or lose their spot. If a VIP misses 2 or 3 releases consecutively, someone else who is eligible for VIP and is on a waiting list is given that spot. Like a 3 strike policy

I fear increases in the editions would create a drop in quality.

Last edited:
I purchased mine the second I found out the VIP opened up. No way am I missing this.

Quick side note. I had to work late last night but when I got home Pulp was on HBO. Got in right before the dance. Love that scene.

Back