Rainman Artwork project 2013 "Pulp Fiction"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Never really been a question in my mind. May go H&C on the dancing Vega but by that time I may have changed my mind.

That's cool not sure about Mia or dancing Vince yet but will be going FS for both Vince and Jules

Well I think with the new 3 day rule, instead of 10, to pay. We might see some more FS opening up

A very good point I had always thought it was 7 days in the past? Was it really as much as 10? I'm guessing the change has been prompted by all the people backing out of orders on the Anton release.

Last edited:
Latest from Rainman:

Hello, all. It’s Rainman.

First of all, I feel sorry that I made you guys to be confused about the orders.

Actually, there would have been an option that buyers could choose for the costumes either the one you see and the others that produced already at the beginning. Because the other costumes are also quit well made as well. However, these a little complicated options made you guys to be confused.

Anyway, ponytail hair heads are not available to order now because I already made it changed based on the requests from you guys. Even though there are some leftovers, it might be useless because of shrinking problem.

So, now I am planning to release ponytail hair version later after this long hair type.

Also, V sign hand is not selected this time and Modesty Blaise book will be substituted instead. Because there were requests and ideas from you guys that 1/6 scale accessory is better than key chain.

Thank you for your understanding.

By the way, buyer must make a payment in 3 days because I have to give a chance to the next waiting person unless buyers keep on time.

Please stay turn for my next project Samuel L. Jackson

Thank you.

Rainman

Tremendous thanks to you Rainman for all of your patience and understanding! You always try to do the most you can for your fans; I hope you know that we recognize that you are very appreciated!

And thanks for agreeing to do Version 2 Vince! :yess: :clap

Have we worked out if he's got any kind of padding/fat suit on yet? Looks like it in some pics but not in others

Even though the clothes on this are tailored to a specific body?

This has always been my biggest concern. I'm in for a FS even though I'm really not that crazy about the secret items; but the main thing that was always behind this release making sense was if RM offered what we couldn't source out on our own. The physique is one of the biggest parts of that because it dictates the tailoring.

If he's not at the point of offering tailored fat suits that's fine. But I'm really hoping that he'll just use a little more of that foam than he used on Anton. As long as the clothes are tailored big enough, that's all that matters. That leaves enough play to keep his foam padding, make our own, buy a proper fat suit, whatever. But if the clothes are tailored small again it's restricts the full potential of padding him perfectly.

DiD Patton has a padded suit that will work with this

Good shout, I won one on the Bay a few days ago :yess:

Also, I've just been informed that there is only 4 full sets left as of right now. Crazy!

wow thats crazy...how many of you are VIPs here? Good thing there are still outfit sets and parts that can be bought if FS are all taken...

I think that he was referring to VIP full sets only. He usually allocates a fair amount to both so everyone gets a fair shake. There have been times that we saw reg. sets sold out but VIP still available. So I doubt that he only kept 4 full sets for tonight :wink1:

Also I believe that we're not his only customers. He has other buyers that aren't on the freaks

I purchased mine the second I found out the VIP opened up. No way am I missing this.

Quick side note. I had to work late last night but when I got home Pulp was on HBO. Got in right before the dance. Love that scene.

I'm watching it again for the 1000th time tonight in celebration of this historic 1/6 release :yess:

And I’ll be raising my drink to all those shooting for a set tonight. GOOD LUCK FELLAS :duff

Awesome sig Aaron!

We're not correcting you buddy, just another interesting fact. I think QT did good in casting Travolta. :exactly:

Thank God he did! I know that he's what we've become used to in this movie but I couldn’t picture anyone else in the role.

Plus QT threw him a major life line at that point because Travolta was dead as a door nail and has sunk to the bottom of the sea before QT fished him out

So Rainman paints the head for the full sets.... who does the painting for the Head/clothing sets??

And how is VIP membership acquired?

Wonder how many VIPs will not pay by tomorrow then and create a surplus of fullsets.

As ever, keep your eyes peeled for extras ladies an germs. :lecture

Aeon pains the all heads outside of FS (and she's awesome) and you get VIP after spending $2500+

How do you know if you are VIP? I added up all my Rainman purchases just from this past year and I am at a bit over 2600.
Also, is it just the full set up for sale tonight? I am assuming the H+C set goes up a few days later like usual....right?

How do you know if you are VIP? I added up all my Rainman purchases just from this past year and I am at a bit over 2600.

Yeah, I'm also wondering about this as I'm working on building up my status to VIP. I keep hearing about that magic $2,500 mark too, but does it matter how you reach that point? Like does it have to be reached by buying only Full or DX Sets? I hope not..! Gonna make it tougher for some like myself! :dunno

Yeah, I'm also wondering about this as I'm working on building up my status to VIP. I keep hearing about that magic $2,500 mark too, but does it matter how you reach that point? Like does it have to be reached by buying only Full or DX Sets? I hope not..! Gonna make it tougher for some like myself! :dunno

I reached it by buying a combination of FS, DX and H&C sets.

I actually think I have reached it because before I could not see VIP sets, but I just logged on to the site and noticed the VIP fullset sold out.

Not yet. Next is Jules.

Then I guess Mia and finally dance version Vince.

I like that order. I hope I can get a FS Vincent tonight and then Jules in a month or so or whenever. Mia is a 50/50. And dancing Vince is probably only 25%.
So if I miss the full set will there be a painted head and clothing set offered as in the past? I see the clothing only and the unpainted head.

I actually think I have reached it because before I could not see VIP sets, but I just logged on to the site and noticed the VIP fullset sold out.

These guys already answered you but I'll add you should see double listings of all the full sets if your VIP account is set up. You'll see 2 listings for non-DX stuff (1 VIP & 1 Reg.) so respectively you'll see 4 listings for DX stuff.

As long as you hit the sum you're good. Technically you can get VIP by buying 21 painted heads and never buying one full set. The way he has it set up (which is smart and most businesses with reward accounts use similar tactics) you'll just fall short of VIP if you buy 3 full sets; so that means you'd need 1 more item to put you over the top.

I got to say I am really happy with the book :)

Whilst Vince didn't smoke Red Apples, I would still really like to see RM include a pack with the book. Nice little nod to QT.

Back