Rainman Artwork project 2013 "Pulp Fiction"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Austin and Dr. Evil would be a great pair It would be nice to see him offer some more duo sets. That would change my RM wish list quite a bit.

One of the big reasons (amongst others) why I saw this to be more fit for Iminime is because I didn't think he would do a duo set. I feel like instead of spending 6 months on two figures that should be released together, there are a lot of deserving characters out there that his time is better spent on. But if he's willing to do sets, that changes what I'd like to see him tackle

What other set could you be possibly be thinking of Pop? :wink1: :lol

Got the spoon already :monkey1

friend13.jpg

actually...i think i will be passing on this set....which actually lets me breath a sigh of relief....if he indeed releases Taxi driver after these two...i will be better equipped to handle that...so good luck to you guys...i hope you guys get all the things you are looking for in this set....:)

actually...i think i will be passing on this set....which actually lets me breath a sigh of relief....if he indeed releases Taxi driver after these two...i will be better equipped to handle that...so good luck to you guys...i hope you guys get all the things you are looking for in this set....:)

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:lol

na...i'm serious....i guess i can't get over the part that they are guys in black suits...which are readily available....boom...i can pick those up....then the only problem would be the headsculpts...someone else recently offered the same two characters....just the headsculpts...and they turned out great!!!...i guess the only things missing from my pair would be all the little goodies that may be packed into this par....and the RM samll detail prowess...but even those last two things aren't enough to convince me.....like i said before...i was trying to find ways to buy this set....and i had to be honest with myself and say....i never thought the movie was that great...yes...memorable moments...sure...but nothing that tells me i want these in this representation....Bickle i will get tho....:)

na...i'm serious....i guess i can't get over the part that they are guys in black suits...which are readily available....boom...i can pick those up....then the only problem would be the headsculpts...someone else recently offered the same two characters....just the headsculpts...and they turned out great!!!...i guess the only things missing from my pair would be all the little goodies that may be packed into this par....and the RM samll detail prowess...but even those last two things aren't enough to convince me.....like i said before...i was trying to find ways to buy this set....and i had to be honest with myself and say....i never thought the movie was that great...yes...memorable moments...sure...but nothing that tells me i want these in this representation....Bickle i will get tho....:)

Sounds like you know what your gonna do then. Good luck to ya!

I want to see if Rainmans tailor will create a suit that reflects that 90's asthetic. That's not going to be easy, but I'm paying attention forsure.

Don't let the whole black suit thing discourage you. The truth is I haven't seen 1 black suit on the market in the $30-$60 range that is anywhere close to the quality and fit of Iminime's Ra's' suit. I guess it's up to each individual the level of quality that's acceptable to them when bashing. But I don't think that these guys can be bashed to a top shelf standard, despite the simple color of the suit.

If the movie doesn't mean that much to you then that's one thing. But keep an eye on the thread. WIP pics always tend to draw us in and final pics sometimes have a way of putting the nail in the coffin :)

Since men in suits dont seem to be popular amongst figure collectors, what about men in ridiculously bloody suits? I always preferred their bloody look, adds the Tarantino vibe to the individual characters

Since men in suits dont seem to be popular amongst figure collectors, what about men in ridiculously bloody suits? I always preferred their bloody look, adds the Tarantino vibe to the individual characters

There is a man.....His name is Seb.

In matters of weather Seb is like the Wolf, that go to guy!

I'm considering this since I stepped out on Oily Daniel.

The whole "Jimmy's House" scene bloody gear would be interesting. I'd personally like it to be a secondary outfit to switch looks from time to time. If it's just one choice I'd go with the classic clean look. That's just me

from 2 identical, ubiquitous $400 black suits to now 4 identical, ubiquitous $400 black suits. :slap :lol

Back