Rainman Artwork project 2013 "Pulp Fiction"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:duff

More than likely going for the painted head and clothing sets

Is iminime still doing the painted rainman sculpts, or is it Aeon? I'm thinking unpainted and straight to Nathan. Of course getting way ahead if myself though, rainmans sculpts are hit and miss for me. High hopes for these ones. :pray:

Is iminime still doing the painted rainman sculpts, or is it Aeon? I'm thinking unpainted and straight to Nathan. Of course getting way ahead if myself though, rainmans sculpts are hit and miss for me. High hopes for these ones. :pray:

That I am not sure of bud.

real jheri curl? no thanks :lol

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsEt9YSh8sw[/ame]

Bickle boys go start your own thread!, lol...i for one cannot wait for these..many of you are right about this being an easy bash, but try to fing good suits! I just bashed my own and it is hard as hell to find good fitting black suits that dont look toyish.. the heads for these will of course be dead on, but the suits are as important.

What's the word on interesting accessories? Any other ideas besides some of the previous choices. Sculpted hands for Jules and Vince would be nice for this release.

What's the word on interesting accessories? Any other ideas besides some of the previous choices. Sculpted hands for Jules and Vince would be nice for this release.

Feel like everything has been said, but just random things I thought of would maybe be:

Jules: Muffin, Jimmy's Coffee
Vincent: Bloody Hand Towel he messes up, Comic or Magazine (forget which it was) he was reading on toilet haha.

see....not to throw any salt on this but everyone is struggling to include anything and or justify a POTENTIAL 800 figure(s)...i know its RM doing them and all but at the end of the day...its 2 guys in suits....the headsculpts HAVE to be on point...and RM has to be more then willing to make any corrections if there need to be some...NOW...as i have said before....if these are offered in clothing sets like say...2 HS plus 2 suits for say...600...no doubt this will sell....i just don't know about the 800 per figure that i know his figures sometime command (from RM)....i don't know...maybe i'm trying to find a way to buy these but deep inside i know that i'm not really moved by pulp fiction like others....:-/

Most of the accessories can be done at great quality by some of the board members :dunno
He's gotta do Vince's earing and Jule's goldnugget bracelet. Those guns have to look
better than somthing we can find on one of the parts bashing websites.

Together these figures will look badass though.

Here are some more things: Book Vince was reading, Butchs cookie jar thing where he placed his watch, the Slims menu.
Pulp-Fiction-1994-movie-props.jpg

Bad Mofo Wallet (For Sure)
Briefcase
gal-pf-new-suitcase-jpg.jpg

License?

Last edited:
What's Rainman's turnaround time after an announcement is made, ie when is it likely these will be out and payment expected? (just want to know how much time I've got to save up if I end up wanting these).

He has his work cut out for him now. Will be interesting to see how these turn out.

What's Rainman's turnaround time after an announcement is made, ie when is it likely these will be out and payment expected? (just want to know how much time I've got to save up if I end up wanting these).

Once pics are shown and PO are accepted (providing that you manage to get 1), you have 3 days to send full payment.

He'll deliver these usually around 30 days give or take.

Back