Rainman's Project (Narrator 1999)... ^L^

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Zuno,

Sorry if I sound impatient, but is there any word from Rainman yet on how he will handle this Ed Norton thing? I'm still hopeful for just *one* figure release, not two. Three more figures to go (Narrator, Marla, Durden v. 2) will be hard enough as it is, but four!? :(

Please let us know what he says.

I'm still waiting for his final decision... :eek:
He is negotiating the prices with his partners who make the resin head and loose parts, etc... :maul
As far as I know, they have required him to increase their commission for the hand made products... :sick

Thanks,

I'm still waiting for his final decision... :eek:
He is negotiating the prices with his partners who make the resin head and loose parts, etc... :maul
As far as I know, they have required him to increase their commission for the hand made products... :sick

Thanks,

that doesnt sound good :sick

I hope he can keep these the way it was, at least till he finishes the fighter 1999 line, then he can jack up the price for all I care :lol

any news bout the red shades from rainman btw, zuno?

I don't have any news yet but he has said that he found a solution to make it... :D

Thanks,

I thought a while back he was consulting a metallurgist to custom make one for him or something?

anyways I hope it'll be rainman standard, and not cheap flimsy looking one like what HT gave us for the tony stark suit. Thanks for the good news Zuno :rock

narrator_01.jpg

Almost done!... :banana

I'll post the preorder date, full line-up and prices on my web soon... :D

Thanks,

I'll take a painted head. The outfit can't justify a 650$ price tag in my opinion.

I think the neck is still too damn long. Besides, it looks like rainman is going to separate this into 2 different purchases :(

I think I'll be skipping this as well, and wait for tyler v2 and marla.

i am content to skip v2 and marla aslong as i have v1 and jack next to each other i am happy :D

Pretty amazing! If only the breiefcase were full of bars of soap. :D I agree the neck looks a little long in a couple of those pics, but the likeness and paint and costume are fantastic! :banana

Nervously waiting to hear details about the full line up.

Last edited:
Back