Rainman's Projects... ^L^

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:ring :ring :ring :ring :ring :ring :ring :ring :ring

Hi All,

Today I am writing this post to make an announcement.
From now on I will no longer be helping Rainman.

As some of you know, I have partnered with Rainman since March 2009.
During that time, I agreed to support him for one year.

A year has finally passed, and Rainman is preparing to work without my assistance.
Furthermore, he has hired a new assistant who works worldwide.
His nickname is Santa Jack, and you can contact him via email: [B][COLOR="Red"][email protected][/COLOR][/B].
His blog: https://blog.naver.com/arelrek

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
However, it will be more convenient to contact Santa Jack who works at Rainman's office for questions regarding his figures.

By all means, I will continue to interact with you all, and continue to purchase and collect his figures as I did in the past.
I want to thank you all for your cooperation and hope for it to continue on.

Thank you very much... :wave

Thank for your help, zuno. We very much appreciate your efforts helping us communicate with Rainman and purchase his works. I hope that Santa Jack does as well.

One last favor... I sent you an email earlier this week about the package I sent Rainman, just wanted to make sure he was aware it was on its way.
Thanks again! :duff :chew

Last edited:
This could really be big because Zuno provided the e-commerce. I know rainman has his own site. I hope things run as smoothly as i want to continue to support Rainman, Zuno you have been awesome man thanks so much!

WHY ZUNO :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

I dunno if I'm gonna be making any more purchase, if you are no longer doing rainman work, since Ive been having such a pleasant time communicating with you!

I've already contact santa jack before, he is CRUMBLE FISH from ebay :horror

He's the one whos been selling rainman's work on ebay, and hes the new representative now :google

I dunno... I'm not so happy with this news :sick

Regardless, a big THANK YOU to you Zuno, for helping out and putting up with us, me especially :eek:

Cheers.

Are you serious? :monkey1

Sad news indeed. Thanks for all your assistance Zuno. :)

yes he is.

He offered me 3K for the blondie :monkey1

I dunno, I dont think I'll be purchasing anymore rainman figure, if Zuno's no longer in the partnership. I have zero faith with santa jack.

Good news for my wallet, at least I can concentrate on HT stuffs like iron man and avatar.

incredibly sad news, i really enjoy dealing with Zuno!

whether i buy another Rainman figure/set now will remain to be seen

:(

I think Rainman needs to find out who this guy is and refuse to sell to him. He's bought and scalped everyone of his figures so far.

As you know, Rainman and I appreciate you as a collector who loves 1/6th figures, not as a seller.
So we are not very happy about these situations!
If we find out who the seller is, we probably won't be selling our figures to them.
But I know that you guys love Rainman's figures as much as I, and we are always thankful for your appreciation to his work.

Thanks,

AND I just saw the question which he anwser~
he said "oh sorry. I think that you bought it already. well. how much do you wanT? thx. do you want edward norton too? It will be next month.
"

so I think he will order norton to resell too~

maybe that guy is rainman's friend or relative?

but if not, I second EC, he should be banned.

:lol Why would Rainman's friend be buying up multiples and selling them? To pad Rainman's profits? And wouldn't zuno be aware of that already?

And the current brouhaha is over the Seoul seller's announced intention to sell the Norton figure, which isn't even out yet, because it means the seller is very confident he can get one, and people are feeling there's a fox in the henhouse?

I think EC has posted exactly what might disturb Rainman: the casual inference that he himself is involved. I think that even to speculate that Rainman might be "padding his profits" is highly insulting to him. Artists release their editions, and once the individual pieces are in private hands the artist derives no profit from subsequent changes in ownership. I hope discussion of these re-sellers can leave him out of it. To my knowledge, this is the only Western forum where, despite the language barrier, Rainman has personally posted his greetings. We should all accord him his due respect.

The guy from Seoul has sold every figure that's come out. From Chaplin, the gunmen series, and now the fighter.

I completely agree. And yes, I think it's too ridiculous to believe possible. Rainman and Zuno have been nothing but professional and honorable with these and I thank them. :duff

I was just responding to Hydeous' post that Rainman's friend or family might be behind the reselling on ebay.

:rolleyes: so I was right all along...

still kinda gutted and bumped that Zuno no longer will be the one whos updating and communicating with us:monkey2

yes he is.

He offered me 3K for the blondie :monkey1

I dunno, I dont think I'll be purchasing anymore rainman figure, if Zuno's no longer in the partnership. I have zero faith with santa jack.

Good news for my wallet, at least I can concentrate on HT stuffs like iron man and avatar.

It seems like your being a bit too drastic. All we have to do is go to Rainmans site when the preorder starts and all should be well.

It seems like your being a bit too drastic. All we have to do is go to Rainmans site when the preorder starts and all should be well.

Maybe. :eek:

But preordering is only part of the process. Theres still communicating, and returns (if theres any defects) etc.

Ive gotten so comfortable with Zuno already, its kinda sad to see that hes gone :monkey2

plus the fact that the other guy whos replacing Zuno doesnt sound too reputable :banghead

Maybe. :eek:

But preordering is only part of the process. Theres still communicating, and returns (if theres any defects) etc.

Ive gotten so comfortable with Zuno already, its kinda sad to see that hes gone :monkey2

plus the fact that the other guy whos replacing Zuno doesnt sound too reputable :banghead

This. :sick

I'm very pleased that I only wanted Tyler and Jack, who I have ordered both now.

It's over for me anyway.

I agree, Zuno has been outstanding with communication, liasing with Rainman about modifications to figures, giving us updates on when presales will begin etc...

Back