Rambo 4 1/6 figure(We need you Hot Toys)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Call me nuts, I might consider 3. Like First Blood, I like the various looks he had. If they did the figure as I said, I'd have one for when he takes out the Burmese team with his bow, another for clean in his tshirt when he sets off the claymore, and a 3rd dirtied to hell from the end battle.

Call me nuts, I might consider 3. Like First Blood, I like the various looks he had. If they did the figure as I said, I'd have one for when he takes out the Burmese team with his bow, another for clean in his tshirt when he sets off the claymore, and a 3rd dirtied to hell from the end battle.

Why do you think i have 10 rambo`s:D

I had 11 but sold one of the RB2(nr 2 from the right on the bottom shelf),really didnt need a singlet version,an extra with halo jacket and Arrow bag after his halo jump in the movie is enough.

Someday I'll probably do the FB poncho version, or at least make one for the figure I have, never did that yet. I admire your dedication. I actually never really cared much for Rambo in his combat gear in 2 and 3, something about him fully equipped and all just didn't feel right, I liked the raw, shirtless, minimal weapons, fighting machine.

yeah me too,shirtless Rambo is a more iconic look.But as a hardcore fan i can never get enough.

I have actually considered a second Poncho Rambo with M65 Head and clean poncho,before he got all dirty and bloodied.

I need fake spruce twigs though,something i never did but was planning on adding to my poncho custom.

Well for that matter then, you should have a FB finale figure, bloodied, no poncho, handcuffs and Trautman's coat. I love how he looks at the end there, despite what's going on, still the stone cold soldier.

Thats not a bad idea...but the question is,do you really want to display a figure of your hero broken down and arrested?:D

I displayed one of my Rambo`s with this Horse earlier,not anymore,took too much space.

Well the part I like is that he didn't look broken down. He was going to jail and looked like he didn't give a ^^^^, "in here, at least I know where I stand." In a way, it was almost like he was content going.

Yeah thats true,this custom is possible but not worth another 150$ on a figure,if i make this it will be with my Clean FB fig and Trautmans coat.

I just sold off my Pirates(2 Jacks,Davy and Will) and Batman(BB Suit,2 Jokers) collection,so i have Rambo and Rocky as my highest priority,always has been.My third is Metal gear Solid,anything else is not any must haves,but i have Superman and Jor El from HT.

It started with the Jakks Rocky line,and from there it went over to HT Rocky,then Rambo,still have my jakks figures.
2 Polystone busts from Hollywood Collectibles,1 Rambo and 1 Rocky,the 12" Statue from Rocky 3,all 3 Rambo knives and the Rambo 3 knife is the real thing,bought directly from the knifemaker of Stallones knives for rambo 3 and 4 so it cost me a bit :)
I also have the dagger from the same guy.

I was curious, as you've clearly got a lot invested in your Rambo collection. I dip into a lot of properties, Sideshow Star Wars is probably the only extensive thing for me and that's because until recently they were considerably cheap compared to the rest of the market in 1/6.

My knives:

These are United Cutlery Replicas

And this the handmade one

The Dagger from the same knifemaker

Cost me 350$,but its a whole different thing compared to the United cutlery replica,its damn fine.The Rambo 3 Knife cost me 2000$ :duh

The Rambo 1 and 2 replicas 150$ each.

I have the Rambo 3 knife in a glass display box,with some nice red fabric and silk,i cut the shape of the knife in the fabric so the knife fits in,i can take pic of it later tonight.

I always stay under 200$ for the most part.I wont pay that much for any collectible again,unless its something i can afford and really cherish.At the moment there is 1 collectible i wouldnt mind having for that price,and thats the 20" Bronze Rocky statue for 2600$ but im happy with the cheaper versions.Anything else that isnt Rocky or Rambo related i wont buy for that kind of money.

Back