RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Watched Aliens (AGAIN) tonight, still a solid 10/10 :D

Can't fault it!

Brilliant writing, creature design, character design and direction by Cameron :rock

I love both. I also like that the remake is not a straight up remake.

This is true and for the cars it is watchable. Still somehow they managed to add every ____ty actor as its players.

:hi5:

With respect to ROTK
Actually I would rather classify the entire trilogy as one film, which gets a 10 from me. Just a perfectly executed fantasy epic.

I need to re-watch them again.

Avengers 9.5/10 One of the best collaborated comics movies i've ever seen. Pure genius.

Watched Aliens (AGAIN) tonight, still a solid 10/10 :D

Can't fault it!

Brilliant writing, creature design, character design and direction by Cameron :rock

Love Aliens. Definitely in my top 10. My daughters name is Ripley based on the badassness that is Elanor Ripley.

I named my son "Facehugger". And it still pisses me off to this day because, well obviously "Chestburster" would've been way cooler.

Avengers 9.5/10

Third viewing and it still holds strong.

That's a lot of $$$ spend on a movie? You can almost buy a statue for that amount of money spent watching it 3 times :monkey1

I'll wait for the 3D BluRay when it comes out at the end of the year.

You went and saw the same movie 3 times in a theater!?

:lol Yup. I have friends who kept asking me to go.

That's a lot of $$$ spend on a movie? You can almost buy a statue for that amount of money spent watching it 3 times :monkey1

I'll wait for the 3D BluRay when it comes out at the end of the year.

:lol didn't know you could by a statue for 15$

I got 10 free Disney tickets awhile back. Couldn't use it for the midnight showing, so that's all I've paid to see it. What else am I gonna use them on, they expire in September.

I saw TDK 8 times in the theater and The Two Towers 5 or 6 times. I know, I have a problem.

:lol Yup. I have friends who kept asking me to go.

:lol didn't know you could by a statue for 15$

I got 10 free Disney tickets awhile back. Couldn't use it for the midnight showing, so that's all I've paid to see it. What else am I gonna use them on, they expire in September.

I saw TDK 8 times in the theater and The Two Towers 5 or 6 times. I know, I have a problem.

Well with popcorn & soda cost another $15. Times that for 2 people could easily run $50-60 per show.

I bring in a bottle of water and some peanuts :lol

The Expendables: 4/10

I felt like I needed to go back and watch the las half of this to see I'd it gets any better. It doesn't. The nastalgia effect wares off after the first scene. The rest of the movie is laughable dialogue and mindless action.

Back