RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Haywire had the worst score in movie history. Okay, not the worst, but it didn't flow with the movie. Scores make good movies great. Just look at Hanna for example. And yes, even Drive was enhanced by a terrific score. It definitely helps with the pace of the movie. A bad score can hurt an otherwise good film. That and the lead actress was brutal at first. You can see her pick it up as the film went on.

You went and saw the same movie 3 times in a theater!?

3 times here in some Los Angeles theatres (this doesn't count for ALL the major theatre chains) would under $30. Non-3D cause that was unnecessary. But if you were to do 3D then it would be under $50 but most tickets range from $14-16 for that.

Concessions is a different story, but I personally rarely buy anything there. I'll bring my own snacks and since I walk to commute most of the time I just ask for water.

So far only Tarantino's funded New Beverly theatre has the best popcorn I'll eat, and cheap too. Med Popcorn and med pop is $5 or so. Of course movie tickets are also $8 but still!

I wish I could go back and experience Alien and Aliens again for the first time they are some of my favorite films :hi5:

It was pretty surreal getting to watch Aliens with pretty much the entire cast of the Colonial Marines in attendance and then with a Q&A afterwards during a double bill with Terminator.

Where did it lose 1 mark in your books? :dunno

I find it very hard to give a movie a 10, doesn't have to be perfect to get a 10 by any means, but just has to really blow me away and leave me thinking about it for days.

ALIEN and Aliens, while incredibly good, just didn't do that for me

Sherlock Holmes. 6/10

Found it very average.

Hudson.jpg

I find it very hard to give a movie a 10, doesn't have to be perfect to get a 10 by any means, but just has to really blow me away and leave me thinking about it for days.

ALIEN and Aliens, while incredibly good, just didn't do that for me

Sherlock Holmes is awesome in my opinion!!! The second movie though wasn't as good as the first one.. IMO.

Btw Celtic, love your sig and avatar!

Back