RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

skewneg.gif

Posting Graph Charts Depicting A Weiner Being Stabbed By 3 Red Spears - -1000000/10

Underworld Awakening: 5/10

Okay movie, I don't think this movie was necessary. I hope it was the last one! I doubt it.

Smokin' Aces - 8.5/10

Man I love this movie. Fantastic story with a really cool twist and some amazing action scenes.

Gory, bloody and over the top with a complex weave of characters thrown in the mix.

Me likey.

Robin Hood - 9/10
I love this film! Definitely one of my favourite Ridley Scott films! The story and whole atmosphere is perfect. A great medieval adventure! :rock :rock :rock

I really enjoy Robin Hood as well, not a 9/10 for me but I like it alot more then most seem to. It's a rather refreshing take on the story, albeit understandable as Ridley's movies are a bit slow if your not invested.

Yeah, I think it's underrated by most people. Got a lot of negative or average reviews and comments while it's a great film IMO.
Like you say the take on the story is nice and fresh and I really like all the interactions between the characters. Robin and his merry men really seem like an awesome bunch. Also the the whole feel of the medieval England they created, combined with the great music definitely makes this a great watch for me.

The Sitter - Van down by the river

Man I watch some ____ty movies

Back