RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Watched 2 films this past 24hrs

Not too sure if its already been mentioned before, from way back in mid 80's, not the run of the mill films you see on this thread!!!

A great 2 part film, I believe it was filmed back to back, great actors, fantastic storyline and its French.

Jean de Florette 9/10
From IMDB - A greedy landowner and his backward nephew conspire to block the only water source for an adjoining property in order to bankrupt the owner and force him to sell.
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V44E_YanQsg[/ame]

Manon des Sources 9/10
From IMDB -
A beautiful but shy shepherdess plots vengeance on the men whose greedy conspiracy to acquire her her father's land caused his death years earlier.
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxScSXKXwPc[/ame]

Sorry about trailers with no subs, but films are worth searching out for a view!

1st time I watched it back in the day... Emmanuelle Béart was my film star crush!! she was achingly beautiful back then.. not sure why she looks like now tho... just looked.. oh dear... why can't beautiful women grow old gracefully

By complete contrast, just watched...

Bubba Ho-tep 8/10

I love this film!!

RIP Ossie Davis - great actor.

Alien³ (Assembly Cut) - 7/10

First time watching this version...didn't think the extra scenes would make so much of a difference.

The Grey- 6/10 it was okay. I understand the themes they laid out but I was expecting more action from watching the trailer. The scene in the trailer never happens in the film.

The Grey- 6/10 it was okay. I understand the themes they laid out but I was expecting more action from watching the trailer. The scene in the trailer never happens in the film.

I missed the last 25mins because I was watching it around a friends who was streaming it with BT Vision & then something went wrong & it just kept coming up with error :gah: not the most gripping film but I still wanted to see it all.

Just watched Chronicle & now that did have me gripped. 8.5/10

The prestige - 10/10 - Thought provoking brilliance imo.

The trailer was very misleading. The less you know about the movie the better it is. I still enjoyed it though.

Underworld: Awakening - 8/10

Thought this movie was cool. Actually enjoyed it more than all the other ones in the series. :lol

"Take Shelter"........ 5/10

I don't know what you guys were raving about....

Jesus, two fails in the same post...not going to see it and watching it on DVD instead of Blu-Ray :nana: :lol

I don't have a blu ray player, not majorly fussed. I can see some improvement in picture but its hardly the difference between VHS and DVD.

act of valor - 8.5/10

action is glorious. acting is a bit wooden, but you can't expect much from people that make things dead for a living

You serious? :lol

Just one big, Call Of Duty propaganda film IMO. Has no heart whatsoever.

I'd give it a 5/10 for the cinematography and the decent action sequences.

Alien Resurrection - 4/10

I couldn't even give it 4 bud. I think I gave it van down by the river :lol.

The only thing that is remotely good about it is the aliens. I do think they looked the best in this over the 4 films.

Back