RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Goon 8/10

Sean William Scott was originally supposed to star in Kevin Smith's hockey ode in Hit Hard but instead got casted into this film. Partially in the same vein as Slapshot, (except not as long), Goon is a great hockey dramedy flick that doesn't hold back. Especially in the fights and the amount of blood you see on screen. I loved it from start to finish and Liev Schrieber played a great part as well, as the aging enforcer on the opposite team.

Prometheus - 8/10
I liked it. It wasn't groundbreaking or revolutionary but a very nice addition to the Alien universe.
The effects were marvelous and a joy to look at. The story seemed a bit rushed at parts and there wasn't as much character-interaction as I had hoped. But, since Ridley Scott doesn't shy away from making Director's Cuts I have hope we might see an even more awesome version of this (already good) film! :rock :rock

Prometheus. A very good movie. 8/10 is a very fitting score for this one. I think most people will enjoy this movie regardless of being an Alien fan.

A Man On A Ledge 5.5/10

Sam Worthington must have to pinch his self every morning with how far he's gone in acting. He's so poor at times

John Carter - I fell asleep watching it

That bad huh? I guess I wait till the Blu-Ray hits $10-$15 before buying it then.

Snow White & the Huntsman 9/10
Charlize Theron was fantastic in this movie. Wish there was a little more of her though.
The crow cloak where Queen wore was amazing & so was the ending where the glass warriors was fighting the Huntsman
Never seen that before. Who would had thought that Snow White was like a Joan of Arc type character.

John Carter: 7/10. The wife and I actually found it really enjoyable.

Journey 2: 5/10. Very much a kid's movie. No real sense of tension or worry that anyone would get killed off. The rock does have excellent comedic timing though.

Act of Valor: 7/10 Took a while to get going, but once the seal missions started it became a great action movie.

Prometheus - 9/10

I loved every minute of it. The story was great, the visuals were stunning and the character designs were awesome.

Last edited:

Prometheus was outstanding, i give it a 9/10. would of been a 10 if a tad longer with some more fleshed out scenes. Bravo to the cast & crew.

A Directors Cut on Blu Ray is a must!

Prometheus was outstanding, i give it a 9/10. would of been a 10 if a tad longer with some more fleshed out scenes. Bravo to the cast & crew.

A Directors Cut on Blu Ray is a must!

Yeah man the first thing I thought when it ended was..."Im bluraying this"

Synecdoche, New York 10/10

probability my favorite Charlie Kaufman film.
and it's the only one he's directed so far.
i can't wait to see it again and again and so on
forever... and ever... and ever.

Prometheus 7/10. Good movie, was expecting more with the director and cast given. When the Director cut lands on Blu Ray, hope to see way more of certain characters. Maybe some more fleshing on certain parts where the cuts seemed rushed as well.

Not seen Prometheus yet but why is it that Ridley Scott's movies always seem to need a Directors Cut? :dunno

Can he not put everything he wants to put in the film in the theatrical release?

Back