RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Haven't seen the movie ... but I'm pretty sure Alpha Dog is a true story. I think I saw a Dateline or 48-hours show on the actual events -- my wife is hooked on Investigation Discovery ... so we get constant stories of murder and mayhem around my house. Heh. If I recall, a few know-nothing wannabe gangsters kidnap the brother of a guy that owes them drug money, or something like that.

SnakeDoc

Yes 100% correct. Imo the film was so well acted that it literally made me mad (being that it was a true story and all) The film was ok but some of the performances were excellent.

Seen it twice now so probably better give it a score. Prometheus as a film 7/10. That's scoring the pacing, the story and acting. BUT for how much I have enjoyed thinking about it and the debates I have been getting into with friends of mine I am bumping it up to an 8/10. It just adds so much fun to the movie experience and really I feel like Prometheus adds a lot to the existing story of Alien. I am really hoping that a sequel gets made as Ridley seems to be having fun playing in Science Fiction again. And few do it better.

Prometheus: 9/10 - Coming from a guy who has only seen Alien and thought it was just okay, this means a lot! Can't wait for the Blu-Ray! :D

Prometheus 10/10. I can see where people critic the film, but Ridley delivered a film that will make movie watchers keep considering and questioning what they saw. It really added depth to the Alien Universe. Loved how the Space Jockey/Engineer was portrayed. Michael Fassbender delivers a memorable performance. I loved this movie. I wish we had the classic Alien in it, but oh well hopefully in the sequel

Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows - 8/10

Good directing, great acting and an even better story. Not as good as the first but managed to exceed my expectations

Prometheus 10/10. I can see where people critic the film, but Ridley delivered a film that will make movie watchers keep considering and questioning what they saw. It really added depth to the Alien Universe. Loved how the Space Jockey/Engineer was portrayed. Michael Fassbender delivers a memorable performance. I loved this movie. I wish we had the classic Alien in it, but oh well hopefully in the sequel

:goodpost: This is exactly what I would have wrote :thud: You've explained my main points and ideas exactly how I would have! :clap

Creepy. :1-1:

Prometheus

Calculating:
Plot - 4/10
Script - 0/10
Picture - 8/10
Directing - 8/10
Actors - 4/10
Score - 4/10
=
4,6/10

What does it say that some people here are rating Prometheus from a 3-10/10? :lol

I still get a kick outta the amazing amount of 10's on this site.

:dunno people see different things in movies I guess. Can't wait for the new Batman movie, Hobbit and Expendibles 2.

I'll prolly give all three of those 10/10 :nana:

What does it say that some people here are rating Prometheus from a 3-10/10? :lol

I still get a kick outta the amazing amount of 10's on this site.

I gave it a 7, I'm sure my wife would rate it higher and shes not a sci fi fan. She had only watch Alien begrudginly before we saw this Friday and now she has watched Aliens and 3, because we have discussed this movie and its meanings into the ground and she wants a better connection to it. I think they definitely accomplished what they wanted to prospective new fans, get them thinking and wanting more. This movie means different things to different people and some people don't like the puzzle it represents. :dunno

Back