RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

still have django unchained which will be by far the best.

sigpic20553_57.gif

I am not sure how anybody could not love Cabin In The Woods.

I am not sure how anybody could not love Cabin In The Woods.

Cause it was horrible. Maybe kids today have low expectations.

And oh yeah, i "get" the point. It's just not my cup of tea. And IMO they tried too hard to be innovative. I just wasn't impressed at all. But then again i don't hand out 10's like candy either.

Movie was like the little brother that tried to be something it couldn't.

"The final explanation is so perfunctory it could have been devised on the back of a napkin by M Night Shyamalan – though of course this absurdity, acknowledged with stoner fatalism, is part of the comedy."

Sums it up for me^

The Road

8/10

Last edited:

300 - 15/10

watched a normal DVD on an HDTV/blu ray player. picture had some grain to it, but I've already PO'd the blu ray for later on this year

Cause it was horrible. Maybe kids today have low expectations.

And oh yeah, i "get" the point. It's just not my cup of tea. And IMO they tried too hard to be innovative. I just wasn't impressed at all. But then again i don't hand out 10's like candy either.

Movie was like the little brother that tried to be something it couldn't.

"The final explanation is so perfunctory it could have been devised on the back of a napkin by M Night Shyamalan – though of course this absurdity, acknowledged with stoner fatalism, is part of the comedy."

Sums it up for me^

Get ready for the "you didn't get it" comments. :wave

Back