RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

He didn't get what he wanted. So he .

Destroyed the world with his anger at not getting what he wanted.

:lol

Aliens:Special Edition on Blu-Ray from the Alien Anthology
10/10

I've got one question though,why wasn't the Burke cocoon scene in this version? I just watched it and it wasn't there.
Anyone know?

Time After Time - 7/10

HG Wells, Jack the Ripper and time travel. It's very 70's, and slowly paced, but worth a watch if you dig time travel stories.

BUG 8/10

Enjoyed the film very much. Shannon was on fire yet again!

Amazing Spider-Man 7 / 10

Liked it better than the past 2 films with TM but it was about equal in terms of the first Spider-man movie IMO. A little let down by it as I wanted to see more of "Spider-man". I am hoping in the next one you will get to see the web swinger a ton more. Action scenes were good and acting was great, nice cast. Was not sure about the costume at first but it has grown on me. Overall, not a bad flick but could of waited for blu ray and would have been fine with it.

Aliens:Special Edition on Blu-Ray from the Alien Anthology
10/10

I've got one question though,why wasn't the Burke cocoon scene in this version? I just watched it and it wasn't there.
Anyone know?
I don't think that was ever integrated into the expanded "special edition" with Newt's family, etc. Seems like that remained a deleted scene.

Paranorman 7/10. If you like flicks like Coraline, you'll enjoy Paranorman. Not an over the top laugh fest, although there are some very good lol moments. A little more thoughtful and slow paced than the average kid fare, but very well done and an interesting story. All three kids, ages 11 - 13, that I took enjoyed it quite a bit.

The Bourne legacy 3/10 very boring movie seems Like the actors wasnt into it very pointless movie.

Back