RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Lol.

Too bad there aren't enough Kate's to go around. :slap :p

Nah we can share. :lol

tumblr_m9a2tfmmuE1qf1116o1_1280.jpg

Two for the money - 6/10

Not my bag really. Al Pacino and Matthew McConnaughey sports betting story.

A Sure Thing (or was it 'The' sure thing) - 6/10

A very very young John Cusack with Daphne Zuniga who has disappeared from my radar. She was a stunner in Melrose Place. Anthony Edwards was in this too with a lot more hair than he has now. Probably one of those films you had to have grown up with, it didn't do much for me, I'd never seen it before.

The Avengers (Blu-Ray) - 10/10
Bought it on Blu yesterday and watched it immediately! I really love the film and the PQ, sound and everything was nothing short of amazing! Quality-wise it's definitely one of the best Blu-Rays in my collection! :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

The Avengers (Blu-Ray) - 10/10
Bought it on Blu yesterday and watched it immediately! I really love the film and the PQ, sound and everything was nothing short of amazing! Quality-wise it's definitely one of the best Blu-Rays in my collection! :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

Have to wait until September 17th :(

Looking forward to seeing more Captain America, he was my favourite in the movie (except Hulk)

Fright Night remake 7/10
I enjoyed it more than I thought, the CGI was vomit inducing, but it was not as bad as I thought, I guess I Was expecting the worst vampire movie ever, it wasn't

Fright Night remake 7/10
I enjoyed it more than I thought, the CGI was vomit inducing, but it was not as bad as I thought, I guess I Was expecting the worst vampire movie ever, it wasn't
I think we all already know which movie(s) deserve this title.

The Expendables ... 8.5/10. Freaking awesome. Took me way too long to get around to watching this. Looking forward to seeing the sequel. Would've liked to see bigger parts for Willis, Rourke and Schwarzennegger.

Surrogates -- 7.5/10. Not too bad, actually. Reminded me a bit of I Robot ... which I also liked a lot. Cool concept, compelling plot, and I'll watch pretty much anything Bruce Willis is in.

SnakeDoc

Back