RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

The Expendables ... 8.5/10. Freaking awesome. Took me way too long to get around to watching this. Looking forward to seeing the sequel. Would've liked to see bigger parts for Willis, Rourke and Schwarzennegger.

Surrogates -- 7.5/10. Not too bad, actually. Reminded me a bit of I Robot ... which I also liked a lot. Cool concept, compelling plot, and I'll watch pretty much anything Bruce Willis is in.

SnakeDoc

I haven't seen it yet, but I believe Schwarzenegger and Willis both get bigger parts in The Expendables 2.

yeah the Fright Night remake was pretty fun to watch, pretty good

The Matrix - 9/10

Just rewatched it and it's even better than I remember. In particular, I like the hinted symbolism, intentional or otherwise, that the idea of the Matrix and its systematic necessity to be imperfect sprang from cinema itself. By that I mean, how we, as humans, tend to praise sad and broken down characters and stories, over the perfect, happier alternatives. They seem more "real" to us, as we can each relate or connect with many of them, on some level or another. Hollywood has often fed us films that a lot of us reject "subconsciously."

Anyway, just thought it was neat that I picked up on that for whatever reason.

^ I meant Sparkle Fangs:

Edward_sparkling-1.jpg

and Were-alpaca:

TAYLOR-LAUTNER-ALPACA.jpg

Bad, yes... but so was Dracula 2000 and John Carpenter's Vampires.

I would only want to see the last Twilight film, only to confirm that it is in fact the end of the franchise. :pray: Even then, it maybe more sufferable than the last few Harry Potter films. Oh yes I did!

Oh, I am sure we can find plenty more suck fests when it comes to vampire movies... Did you spot the pun? Muawahahahaha!

Bad, yes... but so was Dracula 2000 and John Carpenter's Vampires.

I would only want to see the last Twilight film, only to confirm that it is in fact the end of the franchise. :pray: Even then, it maybe more sufferable than the last few Harry Potter films. Oh yes I did!

Oh, I am sure we can find plenty more suck fests when it comes to vampire movies... Did you spot the pun? Muawahahahaha!

:horror How dare you... Harry Potter is a great film series!

I didn't like Dracula 2000

but I did like John Carpenter's Vampires. it was pretty okay, I mean, it wasn't great, but it was fun, I liked it,

I even liked the sequel with Bon Jovi, Vampires: Los Muertos, pretty stupid but, I liked it, it was okay

I deducted .5 for the obvious battle royale rip

Apparently Suzanne Collins got the idea for The Hunger Games from when she was channel surfing on TV. On one channel there were people competing on a reality game show, on the other, a news report of soldiers fighting in Iraq. The two blurred together in her head.

OR

She watched Battle Royale and thought it was awesome :rock

And the concept of a game show where contestants fight to the death has been done even earlier than Battle Royale with titles like The Running Man (Stephen King Book/Scwarzenegger Movie)
But yeah, THG and BR are exceptionally similar.

Back