RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

3716493_o.gif
tumblr_lh6sayYpIJ1qzaxefo1_400.gif

Planet of the apes: 9/10
Rise of the planet of the apes: 8/10

Beneath the Planet of the apes: 3/10

Rise was really really good, I mean, better than I expected, I saw Planet again and it is a great movie, really really great,

saw Beneath for the first time.....what a crock of S__
the humans underneath were so bad they made me laugh, the movie started good, the apes were great, but what a S__ ending,

^^^
You end your sentences with commas I've noticed. :lol

The Fighter: 9/10

Better than any Rocky movie.

tumblr_m1yloadbPc1r73a3b.gif

Planet of the apes: 9/10
Rise of the planet of the apes: 8/10

Beneath the Planet of the apes: 3/10

Rise was really really good, I mean, better than I expected, I saw Planet again and it is a great movie, really really great,

saw Beneath for the first time.....what a crock of S__
the humans underneath were so bad they made me laugh, the movie started good, the apes were great, but what a S__ ending,

I feel the same way my friend. The orignal is such a classic and stands on its own, But beneath just went to cheap sci fi in my opinion, i always wondered why the sequels never tried to 'raise the bar'

LOVED the new Rise of the Apes, cant wait to see more!

^^^
You end your sentences with commas I've noticed. :lol

The Fighter: 9/10

Better than any Rocky movie.

tumblr_m1yloadbPc1r73a3b.gif

Pixletwin tried to introduce me to "Period man" I told him periods were for girls :nana:

I feel the same way my friend. The orignal is such a classic and stands on its own, But beneath just went to cheap sci fi in my opinion, i always wondered why the sequels never tried to 'raise the bar'

LOVED the new Rise of the Apes, cant wait to see more!

that is a good point, Why they didn't try to outdo themselves is a big question I have, Beneath started good, but it got so lame... I could barely finish it :monkey3

Stathem is the modern day action star. He does indeed deserve to be number 2 on the EX list.

The Shape of Things to Come - 4/10 - This thing is bad of bad movies. It tried way to hard to be Battlestar Galactica.

Lockout - 6/10 - For its budget, I can cut the horrible CGI slack, but there is just too much cliche and logic defying stuff going on. Pearce was interesting in a unusual role for him.

Dream House - 7/10 Don't understand the hate for this one. It's not that bad and kept me watching.

Black Swan - I-wish-it-had-taken-Natalie-Portman-about-20-minutes-more-to-see-her-mom-sleeping-in-the-chair-in-her-bedroom/10.

Statham was cast to bridge the gap, so to speak; to fuse the new with the old. However, either way you slice it, he's an experienced action star.

Jason Statham and Jet Li both came around the same time, and lets not forget that Randy Couture is not really an actor. Staring in a B-budget film there or an Expendables here, doesn't make him an action star. He's a UFC fighter. So snoop101's logic is lost on me.

I believe the whole purpose of the Expendables was a glorified cast of all the biggest action faces of today and yesterday, with a added side bonus of guys who look like they can mess you up in the shape and/or form of former wrestlers, UFC fighters, and some dude from the Old Spice commercials.

Back