RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Cabin in the Woods - Brilliant, funny, loved it. First "horror" movie I've sat through in a long time.

6 for me and being generous.

Its really not even as hyped as it seems, its just the overflow of Whedon fans on this particular site.

6 for me and being generous.

Its really not even as hyped as it seems, its just the overflow of Whedon fans on this particular site.

I still don't understand the issues for the flick. It's a fun horror movie. It makes a point, and that's it. Both sides seem to go too far in each direction.

I will never, in my life understand what everyone has a problem with.

Nor will I understand how it's the best movie ever made.

^^ thats why I gave it a 6. Slightly above average movie with nothing original or special, and nothing I'll remember or be rushing to come back to anytime soon.

I still don't understand the issues for the flick. It's a fun horror movie. It makes a point, and that's it. Both sides seem to go too far in each direction.

I will never, in my life understand what everyone has a problem with.

Nor will I understand how it's the best movie ever made.

not everyone has to like the same movies you do buck :wink1:

lol, not but seriously, I love the movie, but it is a hard movie to describe and a hard movie to sell to horror fans, I know a lot of the hate comes from the comedy in the movie, horror comedies are never well received with Horror purists, Ironically enough, those purists defend awful horror movies like Rob Zombie's HAlloween 2, just because it is horror :dunno

^^ thats why I gave it a 6. Slightly above average movie with nothing original or special, and nothing I'll remember or be rushing to come back to anytime soon.

Well, at least you gave a real answer. Instead of basing your opinion on what other people think of it.

I'm not a Whedonite and I loved Cabin in the Woods.

Great surprise there. I think I gave it a 8-9/10

Though, I rate like a normal person.. like a teacher would on an essay.

It definitely wasn't a D at a 6 or 60%.

Just don't expect anything and watch the damn movie. Simple as that.

I will add this, if you enjoy horror comedies, you'll like it, if not, you won't. Because it's a comedy.

Back