RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

I still don't understand the issues for the flick. It's a fun horror movie. It makes a point, and that's it. Both sides seem to go too far in each direction.

I will never, in my life understand what everyone has a problem with.

Nor will I understand how it's the best movie ever made.

Nobody said it's the best movie on here... so stop exaggerating you drama queen!

Sherlock: A Study In Pink - 9.5/10
A brilliant episode! This certainly established the "new" Sherlock as a great character even in modern times. The chemistry between him and Watson is awesome! :rock :rock :rock

Sherlock: The Blind Banker - 8/10
Not as good as the first episode, but still very enjoyable! :rock :rock

Sherlock: The Great Game - 8.5/10
A great and thrilling watch. The ending felt a bit weird, but overall still very good!

Now on to Season 2! :yess:

Hunger Gamers - 6/10

It was alright, yer wan would totally get it. My mature comment for the day.

Walk the Line - 9/10

Seen this before, I like it, good film.

Jason Statham and Jet Li both came around the same time, and lets not forget that Randy Couture is not really an actor. Staring in a B-budget film there or an Expendables here, doesn't make him an action star. He's a UFC fighter. So snoop101's logic is lost on me.

I believe the whole purpose of the Expendables was a glorified cast of all the biggest action faces of today and yesterday, with a added side bonus of guys who look like they can mess you up in the shape and/or form of former wrestlers, UFC fighters, and some dude from the Old Spice commercials.

If youre "lost" because I said I think Statham shouldn't be the Second main star (there are plenty of others from the action genre that are much more qualified) then youre retarded. :lol It's almost even more silly how they advertise for people like Couture and Hemsworth. :rotfl

Piranha 3DD 5/10 - The 5 is for the boobs alone, the rest is epic ****e

What to expect when expecting 0/10 I expected a ****e move and I got one, how do I let my wife talk into these movies...

U-571 - 9/10

Historical-accuracy-schmaccuracy, I love this film

The Sum of all Fears - 8/10

Affleck Jack Ryan film, enjoyed it.

Resident Evil: Retribution 3D - 3/10. Felt like a total money grab - it is a 95 minute film and the first 10 minutes reviewed footage of the previous films. Very minimal 3D - definitely added to boost ticket prices. Long sequences of just Alice fighting "extras" - supporting cast was weak and used minimally, probably to limit the number of days they had to shoot with those actors and hence lower pay. Just feels like they are milking the license at this point and counting on the films to be profitable, if not good.

I hear ya.

There was a long drought and I hadn't bought a blu ray in a long time.
Then this came along and I thought, what the heck, I'll give it a try.

Completely random, but a blind buy that I really enjoyed and was happy I made was The Good the Bad and the Weird. I just recently got it again only on Blu Ray since it was $10 at Best Buy.

I love westerns, anime and Asian cinema, and this flick was a great amalgamation of them all. Way better than Sukiyaki Western Django.

Snow White and the Huntsman - 7 out of 10

It was decent. Could've been fleshed out in certain respects, but otherwise I guess it wasn't all that bad. At least it had Charlize Theron, which is always nice. Though, I'm likely attributing an extra point, roughly, for her very presence. :lol

Its been 5 movies already you thought this would be any better? What didNT you like about it?

I saw it for free... special screening ticket. I also didn't pay for the others. I always seem to get special screenings to these crapfests. The others I turned off my brain and I welcomed it as popcorn nonsense fun, but this.. this was as the one video put it... dog*****! As for why I didn't like it? Check out the youtube review on it from the RE:R thread.

If youre "lost" because I said I think Statham shouldn't be the Second main star (there are plenty of others from the action genre that are much more qualified) then youre retarded. :lol It's almost even more silly how they advertise for people like Couture and Hemsworth. :rotfl

Oh, I am retarded, because I think Statham is a good action actor? You're not worth my time.

Completely random, but a blind buy that I really enjoyed and was happy I made was The Good the Bad and the Weird. I just recently got it again only on Blu Ray since it was $10 at Best Buy.

I love westerns, anime and Asian cinema, and this flick was a great amalgamation of them all. Way better than Sukiyaki Western Django.

Very cool.
I mean, I do like the concept. I just didn't enjoy the execution of it.
I'll certainly give it another go some time. :duff:

The Indiana Jones Trilogy Marathon in Imax - Look what you did/I can't believe what you did

Why movie theatres exist. :lecture

Back