RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

I love Michael Mann but he ruined this one for me :(

Agreed. It's visually disgusting, and everything is so dull. I was disappointed entirely with it.

There wasn't a single moment from that movie that worked for me. But then again, the visuals disconnected me from everything.

Why's that bud? The cinematography is horrid, but other than that I really like it.

Shutter Island: 8.5/10

For the same reasons CP just mentioned. Visually it was horrid and I also found it pretty dull.

Now Shutter Island is a different matter entirely :)

Dredd: actually had no hopes for this but was throughly entertained bout time for a 18 rated comic book movie all round good action 8/10 for an action film

For the same reasons CP just mentioned. Visually it was horrid and I also found it pretty dull.

Now Shutter Island is a different matter entirely :)

I found Public Enemies pretty dull as well, I think a problem for me was that I saw the History channel special on the case and it was more interesting. So when I saw the movie it felt even more dull for me.

Another movie that was dull and painful to watch was Zodiac. I wanted to quit the movie like 3 times lol.

I can understand why people may dislike Zodiac but personally I really liked it.

I love Zodiac too. I love films like that. Slow, procedural films. When something is happening, and you're wondering how close they're going to get to the goal they're trying to meet. Even if you know how it all goes down.

It's why I enjoyed Zero Dark Thirty so much.

I love Zodiac too. I love films like that. Slow, procedural films. When something is happening, and you're wondering how close they're going to get to the goal they're trying to meet. Even if you know how it all goes down.

It's why I enjoyed Zero Dark Thirty so much.

I don't mind movies like that, sometimes they are more interesting than action packed movies because of their story.

But Zodiac was just really dull for me, I couldn't get into it
I guess the same reason I didn't like Public Enemies. Because the History Channel shows on Zodiac and other serial killers is much more interesting I guess? I had the same problem with both, I knew the story of Zodiac and Public enemies and had seen it on HC so the movies didn't have as much of an impact. That doesn't always happen it just happened with these two. But I couldn't stand Zodiac :dunno

I really loved Hurt Locker for example, so I am sure I will like Zero Dark Thirty

Dredd. 8/10

Wasn't looking forward to seeing this at all but loved it. Seems to be the same with everyone I suppose though. I don't know much about Dredd as a character but the grittiness and violence this film captured was great , the slo mo scenes were insane as well. :hi5::clap

It's nothing like the Hurt Locker. 70% of the film is spent in offices.

The ending is the only thing that's Hurt Locker esq. It's a very different film.

V/H/S 7/10

While I'm a huge horror fan and enjoy well done gore, I have to say that it seemed disjointed at parts (and not because it was various short stories). The thought was there and I'd say...40% of the stories were interesting, I felt some of the stories were quite lacking (also, some just left you confused and not a the good way).

Overall, I'd recommend it to watch but don't expect it to be the best thing you've seen in a while.

Back