RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

You just went full blown retard.

Nah I keed, what didn't you like about it?

The Grey is phenomenal. Easily a 10/10 for me.

I thought 7/10 was a good rating lol :lol
I liked it a lot, pretty intense and dark, if there was one thing I wish they did differently I wish the wolves appeared more often and I wish they released the final fight as a deleted scene. I kinda wanted to see that.

but yeah it was good.

I thought 7/10 was a good rating lol :lol
I liked it a lot, pretty intense and dark, if there was one thing I wish they did differently I wish the wolves appeared more often and I wish they released the final fight as a deleted scene. I kinda wanted to see that.

but yeah it was good.

Did you watch through the credits?

The wolves were more of a mental threat than a physical one. It was the fear of death, and what may not be after it. More of a metaphor really.

Did you watch through the credits?

The wolves were more of a mental threat than a physical one. It was the fear of death, and what may not be after it. More of a metaphor really.

no, I know about the wolf end credits but I didn't see it, I did like the movie a lot, some of the deaths were a little predictable but the movie was really badass. Liam was pretty badass too.

I actually tried to read some of the posts from the IMDB page for this movie but it was impossible with the amount of hate it got in there :slap

no, I know about the wolf end credits but I didn't see it, I did like the movie a lot, some of the deaths were a little predictable but the movie was really badass. Liam was pretty badass too.

I actually tried to read some of the posts from the IMDB page for this movie but it was impossible with the amount of hate it got in there :slap

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38689&highlight=Atheist&page=2061

There's some pretty good conversation in this thread from a while back, talking about is making put in the movie now. :lol

It's one of those you don't watch for a while.

Dredd 8.5/10 Enjoyed this one alot! I fell in love with Olivia Thirlby thanks to this movie :lol

Still doesn't beat out The Raid imo, but thats only because I prefer martial arts to just shootouts. Either way they both are really good and I will eventually pick this movie up.

The Grey is one of the best movies of 2012. I don't want to watch it again though. It affected me pretty hard. But in a good way.

yeah the movie made me tense up, made me nervous for the survivors. That almost never happens to me, I guess the realistic setting and the fear of death got to me. It did make me nervous to watch it, specially at first when I didn't know who would make it.

The Grey: 7/10

2zri2ih.jpg

snow white and the huntsman 6/10 great effects...very pretty movie....but it was rubbish :(

Went to red box and rented V/H/S. I liked a lot of the shorts. A lot of good scares. Some of the shorts were sort of dumb though. The last one was amazing though.

7.5/10

Drive Angry: 6/10 far from a good movie, but I really enjoyed the ride.

Back