RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

The Exorcist - 8/10
The Rock - 6/10
The Creature from the Black Lagoon 3D - 7/10

The Untouchables: 6/10

I really wanted to like this, but the dull essence of the movie, the "LOL WUT?" moments and the severely stretched out scenes really hurt it.

The whole baby sequence..... it's so bad you almost want to fast forward through it.

I really wanted to like this, but the dull essence of the movie, the "LOL WUT?" moments and the severely stretched out scenes really hurt it.

The whole baby sequence..... it's so bad you almost want to fast forward through it.

Oh man I love that film!!! Connery is a beast in it!

It's a 9/10 film for me :)

Dredd 3D - 9/10

Django Unchained - 7/10

The Batman: The Dark Knight Returns Part 2 - 10/10

Lawless - 8/10

Expendables 2 - 8/10 (purely on fun factor)

:dunno the 'baby sequence' was one of the most memorable scenes.

I'd have given a higher score. Think I did in fact.

Ted - 5/10 - Not sure how this was so popular. Laughed in spots loved Flash Gordon segments, but the rest just wasn't that funny.

The Rites of Frankenstein - 7/10 - Strange, trippy, crazy, cheap Italian Frankenstein flick with some nice looking chicks and a silver Monster.

The Grey 9/10

It really is such a good film, definitely one of the best from 2012

Last edited:
Back