RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

I Love You Man, hilarious movie especially the scenes where he leaves his dog's **** in the middle of Venice Beach 8/10.

dragon_hunters_2008.jpg

8/10

Somebody here recommended it - fantastic, especially the world they created. Very original.

Punisher Warzone - 7/10 Mindless fun!! :)

Final Destination 3D- 6/10 again.. nothing to think about I'm glad these flicks are over.

Final Destination 3D- 6/10 again.. nothing to think about I'm glad these flicks are over.

That's what they said about Nightmare on Elm Street with "Freddy's Dead, The Final Nightmare" and "Jason Goes to Hell, the Final Friday"... i'm sure we will see another one down the road!

Changling - 6/10

I am not a (Edit - I better be nice - Angelina) Jolie fan by any stretch of the imagination. But this movie did not suck even though she was in it.

Changling - 6/10

I am not a (Edit - I better be nice - Angelina) Jolie fan by any stretch of the imagination. But this movie did not suck even though she was in it.

I agree. I didn't expect much from this film but I started watching it and it hooked me. Oh and I am a Jolie fan.
Spoiler Spoiler:

I agree 6/10

I also saw a western horror movie called The Burrowers 5/10. It had it's creepy moments.

Finally saw Inglourious Basterds last weekend.

movie: 8/10
Brad Pitt: 8/10
Eli Roth: 1/10. And I'm being generous.

totally agree, great movie. man he was one mean son of a ^^^^^.
watched Payback last night, an old one with mel gibson. though i've seen it before, it still was very entertaining 7/10

Its becoming one of my favorite movies .............. acting and directing at its best. I also loved Payback.

Four Rooms - 7/10

Very quirky yet funny movie. Doesn't feel very 'Tarantino-ish', which I suppose is refreshing; but he still couldn't resist putting a dead body in there though! :lol

The big Lebowski.
8/10.

the_big_lebowski_6.jpg

Spoiler Spoiler:
:lol

Dead Mans Shoes.
8/10

Dead_Mans_Shoes.jpg

Always loved this movie. Quite sad really.

Back