RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Four Rooms - 7/10

Very quirky yet funny movie. Doesn't feel very 'Tarantino-ish', which I suppose is refreshing; but he still couldn't resist putting a dead body in there though! :lol

Tarantino only directed the last of the 4 stories (my favorite of the 4). Robert Rodriguez directed the story with Antonio Banderas.

Just watched Beowulf in HD. 9/10 - such a brilliant story on so many levels.

Rambo 9/10
Shoot 'em Up 6/10
Punisher War Zone 7/10
Cinderella Man 9/10
BSG Mini Series - 10/10

i'll have to go look at it and see if it was or not.:eek:

If you have not seen it definitely go out and watch it, the ending is very different. It is an interesting cut. If you DID see the directors cut then definitely watch the original. :)

Altered states 8/10...liked it cause its wierd. i wanna trip every time i watch it

stardust2_large769704.jpg

9/10 Great movie, shame it never got the love it deserved.

Last edited:

The international.... 6.5/10.

Meh... the one main action scene was pretty awesome but that was about it for me..

The Mist (2007, with Thomas Jane) - 7/10 - I gave it a one-point bump because, after reading the short story some years ago, I was kept interested by how closely the whole mist-monsters design resembled how I imagined it when I read it and they were cool on their own. The acting was not academy-award...but at least it did not suck.

Edit - I was under the impression that this was a re-make, but I can not find any reference to an earlier production of this story.

it is actually my mother in law who got me into it. she has the same taste in movies i do. she is the coolest mother in law i could imagine

That is awesome. Have you seen 200 Motels? That is definitely the trippiest movie I have ever seen.

The Mist (2007, with Thomas Jane) - 7/10 - I gave it a one-point bump because, after reading the short story some years ago, I was kept interested by how closely the whole mist-monsters design resembled how I imagined it when I read it and they were cool on their own. The acting was not academy-award...but at least it did not suck.

Edit - I was under the impression that this was a re-make, but I can not find any reference to an earlier production of this story.

I loved the mist. Easy 9/10 from me.
It was that ending that got me but the whole film kept me glued to the screen anyway. I think the effects of the creatures since they didn't look amazingly realistic but it didn't bother me at all.

Foook man! Foookk!! lol!

District 9 8/10

Awesome movie!! finally! something good!..and when the credits rolled, it gave me that feeling that old eighties blockbuster/action movies did.

It was that ending that got me but the whole film kept me glued to the screen anyway. I think the effects of the creatures since they didn't look amazingly realistic but it didn't bother me at all.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:
:google

Same as an easy 9/10, i love that film.

Back