RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Firday the 13th remake.

Didn't enjoy this as much as I did the first time. I wasn't exactly in a horror movie mood though really.

7/10.

Hostel 6/10. Never saw it before and can't say I was too impressed. It was made okay, but I didn't care for any of the characters, and the story itself was so-so. I give it a 6 based on the fact it looked nice and the FX were good.

NOES 4 2/10
NOES 5 .5/10 (The worst film i've seen in at least the past 3-4 years)

What a horrid franchise. I had never seen parts 4 and 5 until now .......... now I know why. :sick

Now watch part 6. I guarantee your score will be lower than Part 5. WAY lower. Worst of the bunch in my opinion.

Night At The Museum - 9/10

Night At The Museum 2 - 9/10

Love these two films! :rock Stiller FTW!

The men who stare at goats 6.5/10

pretty cool story but wasn't that funny like I thought it would be, wasn't bad, wasn't that good

The Rock 10/10

Really great film had never seen it before and can i just say? Sean Connery is the man! :lol

9 out of 10
Picture 10 out of 10
It looks absolutely stunning
startrek-bluray.jpg

Ichi The Killer: 4.5/10 A lot of twisted, ****** up torture and whatnot... :sick
Not something I would gladly watch again...

Gozilla: Tokyo S.O.S. 5/10

Fun seeing a newer and better looking version of the classic movies; but still essentially guys in costumes tearing up miniature cities. And you've gotta love a movie with Godzilla Vs MechaGodzilla Vs Mothra Vs Mothra Larvae!!!
Of course this score is based on if you can make it through Godzilla movies. So if you like them, then its a decent entry, but if you hate 'em still keep avoiding.

Thought Godzilla Tokyo SOS was pretty good. What are you most recommended Godzilla movies? The first one ofcourse is brilliant, but what other entries did you enjoy?

Harold and Kumar go to White Castle 6.5/10

Harold and Kumar escape from Guantanamo Bay 6.5/10

Dumb ass movies with some decent laughs. Plus I bought them as a 2 pack for $6.99 so .........

Harold and Kumar go to White Castle 6.5/10

Harold and Kumar escape from Guantanamo Bay 6.5/10

Dumb ass movies with some decent laughs. Plus I bought them as a 2 pack for $6.99 so .........

The part where there thrown in guantanamo bay with the gaurd is hilarious. :lol:lol

Back