RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

At Close Range: 7/10

Pretty damn good movie. Brutal as ____. I would give it a tie with the Hitcher as brutal mainstream movie of the year in 1986 :lol But the instrumental version of that damn Madonna song playing throughout the movie was a bit weird.

Also, another wacky 80s performance by Crispin Glover :rock

great ____in movie! Penn and Walken were great at the end.

spy kids 4D...no numerical rating can properly describe the amout of suckage that this movie produced. everyone involved in it should be tied to a rocket and launched into the sun.

the green hornet...would rather see spy kids 4D instead

X-MEN First Class
I heard a lot of bad things when it 1st came out in theaters.
It was better than what I expected
9/10

I thought Gamer was a pretty good movie too. I'm not going to say it was some masterpiece, but it's definitely fun.

I watched most of Scream 4 last night. I was pleasantly surprised at how good it was. I'll give a full review tonight after I finish it.

Deadwood (1st episdoe) - 6 out of 10

I'll eventually get around to watching another episode, but nothing to revist with any urgency. I'm hoping if I do keep on, that Olyphant's presence takes a seat way in the back. Guy trys so hard to act it's painful to watch sometimes. Especially the way he talks through his teeth. Putting him beside Hawkes and McShane in scenes really doesn't help him out either. Don't get me started on the absurd dialogue either.

stock-plummet.jpg

^^ In other news wofford's stock plummeted today amongst allogations he's begun using crack/cocaine.

Watch Drive you gits!

WATCH IT NOW!!!

Before it's too late!

OH MAH GAWD! It's too late! Now you can't see it. :exactly: :lecture

Ok I finished Scream 4 last night. Awesome!! IMO the best one since the first movie. I can honestly say I did not know who the killer was at the end. I think my favorite aspect of this movie was how they even pick on the Scream movies themselves.
7.5/10.
There was a line at the end that sums up everything:
"You forgot the first rule of remakes, Jill. Don't F with the original!"

Breaking Bad S2 10/10

Amazing amazing show!!

I have rated both 1 & 2 10/10 but I do prefer S2 a little more

The introduction of Saul really made this season for me

Can't wait to start on S3 already :)

Ok I finished Scream 4 last night. Awesome!! IMO the best one since the first movie. I can honestly say I did not know who the killer was at the end. I think my favorite aspect of this movie was how they even pick on the Scream movies themselves.
7.5/10.
There was a line at the end that sums up everything:
"You forgot the first rule of remakes, Jill. Don't F with the original!"

I totally agree with this post.

Back