RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

1928 silent film 'Passion of Joan of Arc'. This film was thought to be lost to fire until the rediscovery of a print in the early 1980's.

I caught this a little while ago on some channel. Probably one of the few silent films that ever interested me enough to watch (besides silent comedies). Definitely recommended.

The Chronicles of Riddick: 8/10
Love the designs in this movie. Time and new innovations haven't been too kind on the effects but I don't really mind. Still makes for a cool watch! I'm looking forward to the new one! :rock

The Chronicles of Riddick: 8/10
Love the designs in this movie. Time and new innovations haven't been too kind on the effects but I don't really mind. Still makes for a cool watch! I'm looking forward to the new one! :rock

Agreed. All of the Necromancer designs were great. I liked most of the Crematoria stuff, but it needed to be hotter during the scene where the bounty hunter ship is landing. ~1000 degrees should be no big deal to a spaceship.

Draging her to hell at the end has to be one of the most disturbing images i've seen on film.

And also quite hilarious too. :lol

I mean, all the red herrings, and the train...it was like a HOLY ____! Wow! Hah.

Everything Must Go - 7/10

It was a good movie, but just kinda sad in a wierd sort of way. Definetly a different movie from Will Ferrells.

Back